Titans Message Board

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The one that got me was some guy saying that Haynesworth guy needed to be reinstated to do his stomp again.

Yea let's be proud of a crazy azz guy who cleated some guy in the face & could have seriously hurt him.

I couldn't read anymore after that.

Football fans get really stupid when they wish stuff like that on an opponent.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Well, their defense did play pretty well last week, but they are in year 1 of switching from a 43 to a 34 and frankly, they don't have all the right personnel for a 34.

I think they switch to a 4 man line a lot in the nickle, and Horton is a good coordinator so I think they'll probably be pretty good on that side of the ball anyway.

However, This Dallas offense isn't the Chefs with no WR's and a sieve of an offensive line, so I think they looked better last week than what they really are.

We're about to find out I suppose.

You can tell I'm on my phone. Last thing Romo needs now are blisters.

That's why I'm uneasy about the game. Romo had problems reading & reacting last week.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Wow, and I thought some of our fans were delusional and sipping on 'da koolaid. I know one thing for sure, after skimming their forums/threads it's evident this forum board and the members here are so much better. I hope Romo and Co comes out gunz ablazing and smoke this team! I never really thought Titan fans to be trash talkers (especially when they haven't been that good), but I guess every team has those fans huh?

C'mon boys, PLEASE whoop these guys, they need to be brought back down to earth. :starspin::starspin::starspin:

That's the NFL, everyone has hope while they're 1-0.

Forget about bringing somebody down. We need to step OUR game up.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
The one that got me was some guy saying that Haynesworth guy needed to be reinstated to do his stomp again.

Yea let's be proud of a crazy azz guy who cleated some guy in the face & could have seriously hurt him.

I couldn't read anymore after that.

Football fans get really stupid when they wish stuff like that on an opponent.

Yep. Like those female Raven fans saw on the news.

Nirvana

Reaction score
I'm not gonna click on that link I'm afraid I'll get a virus.

Craig

Reaction score
Reading that board really put things in perspective. I generally think people are pretty immature on message boards, but that thread that was linked to stands out as bad. That said, there is a reason i usually avoid going to other team's forums, im reading with a pretty significant bias.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Titans have huge favorites to win this game ,i dont like this offense right now and i dont think they will come close to winning this game.

Fredd

Reaction score
I see the score being something like 33-20, I just can't tell who will win

CCBoy

Reaction score
I have to be realistic, I don't care if the Wicked Witch of the West is stiring her pot right now, there is too much talent on the Dallas offense not to put it together. I think that Dallas scores over 30 points in this game.

Wicked_witch.jpg

As to the Tennessee offense, I think that Dallas defense will stop them at least 1/3 of the time and additionally be very tough in the Red Zone...separating enough for a Dallas win.

Dallas 31
Titans 24

As to fans, what does one expect from a bunch of Ridge Runners who prefer moon shine to Kentucky bourbon?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I cannot imagine the Titans getting anything but support in that city/state. They pack over 100k in the stadium for Vols game I think & that is whether they are good or bad. Surely they like pro football in Tennessee.

fwiw, Jacksonville doesn't nearly the same support that the Florida Gators get, so just because it's a college town, doesn't mean it translates to the NFL. However, I don't think the titans lack support

CCBoy

Reaction score
Smh at any of us thinking we have anything to laugh at the Titans about.

Hey, hold the britches...that is part of what makes a site tick. Talking smack about an opponent...and don't even cough something like that up around Giant, Washington, and Philadelphia games.