Titans Message Board

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I'm hearing they have a good defensive staff who schemes well. Will throw a lot of exotic blister at Tony. Not good for someone with a rusty brain (sigh).

I'm anxious to see this exotic blister.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Why are you surprised they have enough fans to make a message board? They have supported that team ever since they moved from Houston. And they started off 1-0 with a very convincing win on the road. And we got embarrassed. Let them say what they want. If the tables were flipped. you would have many on here talking the same way.

This is how fans work. When we win, we are on top of the world. When we lose, we suck and won't win another game.

Do you expect them to give us respect after that putrid performance on Sunday?

This game is going to be very tough. We are not winning by 17....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I liked that guy till he pulled all that stuff with that Jet beauty. His wife being sick & all just made me SMH.

I'll forgive him one day...not like he needs it or anything. :p

I went to Southern Miss with both him and Deanna, and let me tell you for sure... Deanna is no saint. That doesn't excuse what Favre did with any other woman, but I just cannot picture Deanna sitting at home mewling about her husband cheating on her.

She is a very strong woman, which she had to be to handle Brett.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Why are you surprised they have enough fans to make a message board? They have supported that team ever since they moved from Houston. And they started off 1-0 with a very convincing win on the road. And we got embarrassed. Let them say what they want. If the tables were flipped. you would have many on here talking the same way.

This is how fans work. When we win, we are on top of the world. When we lose, we suck and won't win another game.

Do you expect them to give us respect after that putrid performance on Sunday?

This game is going to be very tough. We are not winning by 17....

I don't know. We suck and some fans still think we're going to blow them out. lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
Shameless...

But here's a like anyway.

When compared to the other 'chiefs' about....understood:

wooden_cigar_indian.jpg

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I had a similar experience in Dallas, back when Bob Lilly was still attached to the Cowboys.

More recently, I got an autographed t-shirt of his on my bedroom wall, and he took pictures with members of my family, here in Corpus. He was extremely humbling and friendly.

Lilly was a bad man between the lines.

I watched "A Football Life" about Mean Joe Green last night on the NFL Network. It was fantastic about a great, great player.

I was thinking last night during that show that MJ Greene was probably the only DT that I would take over Lilly if I had a franchise and could draft either one.

Greene was about 20 years ahead of his time. His movement for a big guy and his playing demeanor was rare. Exceedingly rare.

He flat-out intimidated the OL. Everything he did was violent.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I went to Southern Miss with both him and Deanna, and let me tell you for sure... Deanna is no saint. That doesn't excuse what Favre did with any other woman, but I just cannot picture Deanna sitting at home mewling about her husband cheating on her.

She is a very strong woman, which she had to be to handle Brett.

Well a wife suffering from cancer..the whole thing just rubbed me wrong no matter who was to blame. What was funny was how much the mistress looked like the wife. He definitely has a type.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lilly was a bad man between the lines.

I watched "A Football Life" about Mean Joe Green last night on the NFL Network. It was fantastic about a great, great player.

I was thinking last night during that show that MJ Greene was probably the only DT that I would take over Lilly if I had a franchise and could draft either one.

Greene was about 20 years ahead of his time. His movement for a big guy and his playing demeanor was rare. Exceedingly rare.

He flat-out intimidated the OL. Everything he did was violent.

But if one had both, he had foundations on both sides of the ball...

great picture painted, Asthma. And appreciated as well!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Well a wife suffering from cancer..the whole thing just rubbed me wrong no matter who was to blame. What was funny was how much the mistress looked like the wife. He definitely has a type.

Oh, I agree, it sucked to do that and I am particularly against infidelity. I think it is just about the worst thing you could do to another person.

I was just trying to convey a little bit about his wife and how strong she is.

As for the girl looking like Deanna... lol, I thought that too, right away when I saw her.

There is no doubt about what Brett likes.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Me too...I don't abide fame and poor taste both...

Nirvana

Reaction score
The only way I could predict this in my mind is if I know that Romo has shaken off the rust. I have some doubts.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
But if one had both, he had foundations on both sides of the ball...

great picture painted, Asthma. And appreciated as well!

Well, I have really highjacked this thread... but if you got both Lilly and MJ Greene as rookies, lord knows what they could have done to OL's around the league.

Might as well say you have Reggie White at SDE / MJ Greene / B Lilly / and Charles Haley WDE

That is a DL that could do some damage.