TLH: Do the Dallas Cowboys miss Tony Romo?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
On massively inferior teams than what Roger and Troy played on.

Romo took 4-12 rosters to the playoffs a few times. Amazing.

Yes, there many excuses for Romo's 1-3 career playoffs record. 0-3 when a playoffs were on the line? 53-38 overall record? My! That is almost a 55% career win record!!!!!
I am sure that, otherwise, we'd have 12 Lombardis. Ah, Lad, that Tony was better than Troy and Roger combined!
And, lad, how do 4-12 rosters get into the playoffs??:laugh:

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Yes, there many excuses for Romo's 1-3 career playoffs record. 0-3 when a playoffs were on the line? 53-38 overall record? My! That is almost a 55% career win record!!!!!
I am sure that, otherwise, we'd have 12 Lombardis. Ah, Lad, that Tony was better than Troy and Roger combined!
And, lad, how do 4-12 rosters get into the playoffs??:laugh:
How have you made it this long in life whilst being so dumb? I guess you think that Eli Manning is better than Marino, eh?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How have you made it this long in life whilst being so dumb? I guess you think that Eli Manning is better than Marino, eh?

Blimey! You can get away with calling a fellow forumite DUMB???
Well, you might be special around here...
Ahem, I don't know if Eli is better than Marino. Unlike you, I have not followed their careers that closely.
But I will wager that Eli has 2 Super Bowl rings. Your hero Romo must have that many, too, by the way you are yapping like a small canine pining about a 53-38 QB.:facepalm:
To each his own, old fellow.:muttley:

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Blimey! You can get away with calling a fellow forumite DUMB???
Well, you might be special around here...
Ahem, I don't know if Eli is better than Marino. Unlike you, I have not followed their careers that closely.
But I will wager that Eli has 2 Super Bowl rings. Your hero Romo must have that many, too, by the way you are yapping like a small canine pining about a 53-38 QB.:facepalm:
To each his own, old fellow.:muttley:
He does have two rings. I remember when Eli took that field against the Patriots. Just him out there throwing deep pass after deep pass to himself. He played a great game on defense as well by not only bringing pressure and getting in Brady's face but also playing perfect coverage against all their WR's at the same time.:facepalm:

And I apologize for calling you dumb. That was uncalled for and out of line. Unintelligent is a better term.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
NO, BLO
He does have two rings. I remember when Eli took that field against the Patriots. Just him out there throwing deep pass after deep pass to himself. He played a great game on defense as well by not only bringing pressure and getting in Brady's face but also playing perfect coverage against all their WR's at the same time.:facepalm:

And I apologize for calling you dumb. That was uncalled for and out of line. Unintelligent is a better term.

NO BLOKE, YOU ARE SPECIAL. YOU AND ONLY YOU GET TO CALL FELLOW FORUMITES DUMB AND WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS. SPECIAL.
Also, your response is very middle schoolish. Eli throwing to himself and playing defense. Yes, East Texas middle school.