News: TLH: Super Bowl LV shows why Cowboys need to pay Dak Prescott

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes. Because he is 27 years old and Brady is 43. QBs are playing to their 40. Therefore a workaholic, leader, and QB talent like Dak Prescott that is 27 years old is more valuable than a 43 year old QB. Brady can play for $25M because he is married to a woman that makes $30M per year and was the highest paid model from 2002-2017. Dak Prescott is 6-2-230, thick built, 4.75 40 yd, black Tim Tebow that can actually throw the football. The first thing you notice between Dak and Romo was the velocity and deep throws that Romo wished he could throw being that Farve was Romo's idol. Dak does not have Farve arm strength but will never be a low as Brady's when Dak makes 43 years old.

Dak Prescott will sign a 10-12 year +$475M-$600M contract. It just may not be with the Arlington Jonesboys. He will play for +12 more years, go to Super Bowls, and be the team leader of his team. It just may not be with the Arlington Jonesboys. Why? Because Dak Prescott grew up a Dallas Cowboys fan and instead of a golf putting range or driving range, he put a Football field in his back yard in Dallas Cowboys colors. So whether playing for the Arlington Jonesboys or not, He will be a Dallas Cowboy every off season for the next 10-12 years.

Tom Brady went to the Super Bowl with a top 5 defense coached by Todd Bowles, with the 4th overall pick in the 2017 draft that went to the AFC Championship game as rookie having his best year in 2019, 3 Pro Bowl WRs in Evans, Goodwin, and Brown, a Pro Bowl/Hall of Fame TE in Gronkowski, his TE back up OJ Howard was the 19th overall pick in the 2017 draft, the OL with 3 2nd rounders and a 1st rounder, a DL with 3 1st rounder and 3 Pro Bowlers, LBs had 2 Pro Bowl , and 3 2nd round picks in the secondary. What was Tampa Bay's offense and defensive ranking in 2019? 3 and 5 respectively. So why do you think just about everyone predicted the Bucs would be in the Super Bowl after signing Tom Brady. They were a QB not turning the ball over away from the Super Bowl appearance. Add a old tough GOAT to that load pirate ship and you have a Super Bowl Team.

Dak biggest drawback is being in Arlington with Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and the Arlington Jonesboys instead of his favorite team the Dallas Cowboys.
The Arlington Jonesboys.......that is ruthless :hammer:Experts at Championshipless Cap Management

Brax

Reaction score
What an excellent and well written article! Pretty much dispells many previous narratives thrown around here over the years about how an elite franchise QB is one who can carry his team to victory "no matter the circumstance" and how Dak is supposedly not a franchise QB. The article's writer pretty much made fools of the many anti-Dakers around here.
Article and post written by Dak homers, The biggest joke in the article is “A QB who can carry a team”, Dak has never done that and he never will because it is not who he is, Dak gets carried by top players and now wants elite money. Just so you clowns who say Brady takes less because of his rich wife, well because you losers don’t understand that rich people keep their $$$ separate and have legal prenuptial agreements to protect them self’s what his wife makes doesn’t matter it is just what ignorant people say and Brady can joke about. The legend of Dak stats grows on CZ daily.

kskboys

Reaction score
I dont recall an offer after year 3. What was the offer? Not just Pro Dak. I was one that pissed Tony didnt get his job back, but I do like Dak, I think hes grown to a top 6 QB.
Im a Cowboy fan before any player..
It was around 30. From what we heard, Dak agreed then renegged.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Ridiculous comparison. Several QBs make more than Brady. Why?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe Brady already being filthy rich, and married to someone even richer, makes it easy for him to be a team player and take less?

None of these guys need the money. Tom wants to win. Maybe the difference with Tom is that he's beyond comparing his salary to other QBs, and just wants more achievements.

OTC estimates he played 10mil under market value.
https://overthecap.com/player/tom-brady/1250/

Ugh. They have Aldon Smith estimate at 8.8mil *last* year. I was hoping we could resign him for under 6mil.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Article and post written by Dak homers, The biggest joke in the article is “A QB who can carry a team”, Dak has never done that and he never will because it is not who he is, Dak gets carried by top players and now wants elite money. Just so you clowns who say Brady takes less because of his rich wife, well because you losers don’t understand that rich people keep their $$$ separate and have legal prenuptial agreements to protect them self’s what his wife makes doesn’t matter it is just what ignorant people say and Brady can joke about. The legend of Dak stats grows on CZ daily.
"Dak has never carried the team."

This is absolutely false. Anyone who does their research easily knows as much.

Be quiet and quit lying. I can't stand bonafied liars. Have you no shame when you spew such lies for all to see? You don't get embarrassed?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Dak is 1-3 in the playoffs. I fail to see how that makes you want to pound your chest with pride. Wentz is 0-1, but he has one thing Dak hasn't gotten remotely close to.

I challenge you to watch all the games from 2019, especially the embarrassing losses. You will clearly see that Dak was every bit as guilty as the defense for how bad 2019 ended up. If you don't see it you obviously have a one sided agenda that causes you to place blame on everything other than Dak. He was just as culpable - you just refuse to see it for some reason.

I agree with New England and the Eagles, and he was hurt against the eagles. I thought he was 1 and 2 maybe Im forgetting a game.

He played his butt off against the packers in his first playoff game. and once again D let him down. He outplayed Russell Wilson against the Seahawks, and the D got ran all when they played the Rams and and Dak had them in the game. All we needed was one stop and on 3rd down you let Goff walk for a first.

There has been too many times in the las 2 years where the D gave him NOTHING. There has been 2 or 3 games where you can blame Dak and he wasnt the majority of the problem then.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Be quiet and quit lying. I can't stand bonafied liars. Have you no shame when you spew such lies for all to see? You don't get embarrassed?
LOL. I just laugh at posts as such & keep scrolling. Some of the Cowboys fan base is so inarticulate.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
They tried to pay him. So what you're really saying is dummy Dak should've agreed to a contract 2 years ago and none of this would've been an issue.

They did not try to pay him two years ago, that is the problem. Wentz and Goff got their deals before their contracts expired and Dallas kicked the contract issue down the road hence where we are today.

CWR

Reaction score
Not that weird when you consider that people seem to think that Brady takes less money because of his wife. Are we to understand that Dak doesn't have the swagger to pull a super model? Please. If he's that bad with women it underlines lack of confidence.

Yeah sure, he's always appeared to lack confidence. When he turned down long term deals multiple times and bet on himself I thought wow this guy is really insecure. When did the forum rules change to allow blatant trolling?

Brax

Reaction score

No lies no hype only the truth fair and balanced from my end. Lash out get angry yet again, sad and pathetic. Bona fide liar and welcher, just like "by the end of the season". Living in your Dak fantasy world where Dak walks on water cures the sick and puts up 9 points with the division on the line and is 2-3 and one kick away from 1-4 is carrying the team in your warped Dak world is really sad. It's pathetic homers like you that give the fan base a bad name. You should try evaluating objectivity not with your unrequited brokeback love for Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No lies no hype only the truth fair and balanced from my end. Lash out get angry yet again, sad and pathetic. Bona fide liar and welcher, just like "by the end of the season". Living in your Dak fantasy world where Dak walks on water cures the sick and puts up 9 points with the division on the line and is 2-3 and one kick away from 1-4 is carrying the team in your warped Dak world is really sad. It's pathetic homers like you that give the fan base a bad name. You should try evaluating objectivity not with your unrequited brokeback love for Dak.
Absolutely lies to say Dak has never carried this team. Do some research next time.