News: TLH: Super Bowl LV shows why Cowboys need to pay Dak Prescott

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
The real problem here is the Jones boys have allowed this situation to fester for two, now going on three, years. Make a decision and move forward.

Kicking the can down the road puts your team in limbo, with predictable results to anyone not named Jones - the two richest idiots in the world. :rolleyes:

Bingo... He should have been paid two years ago and none of this would have been an issue.

kskboys

Reaction score
Stick it to Jerry. He outplayed his contract while everyone that was drafted with him got extensions. He played out his contract with no security and never complained. Jerry could have signed him with Goff and Wentz got paid but he didnt want to do that yet he paid everyone around him. Jerry Stuck it to himself.
You have gotten some terrible info from someone. Jerry tried to pay Dak after year 3, Dak refused. So, unless you're just pro Dak no matter what logic and facts indicate, looks like you need to change sides in this discussion.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Stick it to Jerry. He outplayed his contract while everyone that was drafted with him got extensions. He played out his contract with no security and never complained. Jerry could have signed him with Goff and Wentz got paid but he didnt want to do that yet he paid everyone around him. Jerry Stuck it to himself.

This is why this team hasn't won anything in 25 years. They need to get rid of all these 'me first' type personalities who are only after the biggest paycheck they can get and start bringing in athletes who have a passion for winning. It worked for NE for 20 years. Sticking it to Jerry has accomplished nothing and it never will.

And for the record, Goff and Wentz earned their raises more than Dak has. Wentz helped his team get to a super bowl and Goff actually played in one. They got their raises afterwards. What has Dak accomplished other than personal stat padding? I'll wait for an answer......

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Comparing Dak with the above Greats is an insult to the game.
Your Dak-Crush has blinded you to the point where even common football sense is a reach for you now....
The obvious point that your ridiculously biased mind would go to any length to avoid is not that Dak is the equivalent of those guys, it's that simply going by a win-loss record for a cherry picked stretch of time isn't a tell all.

But for a ridiculously biased mind like yours, it is a tell all when it suits you, but not when it doesn't.

That kind of unwavering and blatant commitment to as unfair and biased a narrative as you can muster is why you have no credibility.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikman
Manning
Brees
Elway
Rodgers
and
wait for it......BOOM

Prescott.
Ya, I'd say when Prescott is on the field he reminds us all of the guys above!!!

P.S.The QB above has 9 Superbowls between them where in your universe does Prescott even hang his hat with those guys????

:muttley:

Haimerej

Reaction score
NFL QBs are not paid according to logic or accomplishment. It’s a strange market. QBs are paid according to what the market dictates.

If that's the case, we're witnessing a market failure. It seems one of the biggest factors in QBs only getting the 1 ring is the paydays they receive after having done so.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Market failure. Yup, good description.

Something tells me I don't think the Goff and Wentz lessons are going to take. Then again, the league finally got wise after paying Sam Bradford $50 million before ever taking a snap.

kskboys

Reaction score
Something tells me I don't think the Goff and Wentz lessons are going to take. Then again, the league finally got wise after paying Sam Bradford $50 million before ever taking a snap.
Cap on QB's coming?

wrongway

Reaction score
Ridiculous comparison. Several QBs make more than Brady. Why?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe Brady already being filthy rich, and married to someone even richer, makes it easy for him to be a team player and take less?

Come on, folks. This stuff shouldn't need explained.
Not ridiculous, He can't live off 25 mil per in order to hopefully field a super bowl caliber team around him? Please

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
This is why this team hasn't won anything in 25 years. They need to get rid of all these 'me first' type personalities who are only after the biggest paycheck they can get and start bringing in athletes who have a passion for winning. It worked for NE for 20 years. Sticking it to Jerry has accomplished nothing and it never will.

And for the record, Goff and Wentz earned their raises more than Dak has. Wentz helped his team get to a super bowl and Goff actually played in one. They got their raises afterwards. What has Dak accomplished other than personal stat padding? I'll wait for an answer......

Wentz earned it more than Dak? Dak has more playoff wins and appearances than Wentz. And we blame him for stat padding when the Defense stops no one, WR dropping balls, and RB fumbling. The team puts Dak in far more bad situations than vice versa.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
You have gotten some terrible info from someone. Jerry tried to pay Dak after year 3, Dak refused. So, unless you're just pro Dak no matter what logic and facts indicate, looks like you need to change sides in this discussion.

I dont recall an offer after year 3. What was the offer? Not just Pro Dak. I was one that pissed Tony didnt get his job back, but I do like Dak, I think hes grown to a top 6 QB.
Im a Cowboy fan before any player..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Super Bowl LV shows why Cowboys need to pay Dak Prescott

https%3A%2F%2Fthelandryhat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2018%2F08%2F13850359.jpeg

That loud thud you heard last night was the book closing on the 2020 season with the Dallas Cowboys once again searching for new answers. Congratulations t...

Read Full Story
Great article and is what us Dak realists have been saying for a long time now.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikman
Manning
Brees
Elway
Rodgers
and
wait for it......BOOM

Prescott.
Ya, I'd say when Prescott is on the field he reminds us all of the guys above!!!

P.S.The QB above has 9 Superbowls between them where in your universe does Prescott even hang his hat with those guys????

:muttley:

And by the standard you set every one of them should have been let go by their team instead of getting paid to stay.
BOOM!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Wentz earned it more than Dak? Dak has more playoff wins and appearances than Wentz. And we blame him for stat padding when the Defense stops no one, WR dropping balls, and RB fumbling. The team puts Dak in far more bad situations than vice versa.

Dak is 1-3 in the playoffs. I fail to see how that makes you want to pound your chest with pride. Wentz is 0-1, but he has one thing Dak hasn't gotten remotely close to.

I challenge you to watch all the games from 2019, especially the embarrassing losses. You will clearly see that Dak was every bit as guilty as the defense for how bad 2019 ended up. If you don't see it you obviously have a one sided agenda that causes you to place blame on everything other than Dak. He was just as culpable - you just refuse to see it for some reason.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Dak is 1-3 in the playoffs. I fail to see how that makes you want to pound your chest with pride. Wentz is 0-1, but he has one thing Dak hasn't gotten remotely close to.

I challenge you to watch all the games from 2019, especially the embarrassing losses. You will clearly see that Dak was every bit as guilty as the defense for how bad 2019 ended up. If you don't see it you obviously have a one sided agenda that causes you to place blame on everything other than Dak. He was just as culpable - you just refuse to see it for some reason.
PROVE it wasn't the game plan. Which NEVER adjusted.

Careful......you were one of the many who blamed Garrett.