TLH: Where Dak Prescott ranks among all 32 starting QBs at the end of 2021

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Looks top 5 to me because Brady and possibly Rodgers will be retiring.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am not sure why you think it is funny though? You think you are sooo right that in a QB filled league he is ranked 7? lol
You really think he’s better than Stafford?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He has a bad game and haters post to rag on him.....what's the difference

I believe people deserved to get ragged on by fans when they have a bad game and praised when they have a great game. Also, when people build up the hype so much there is bound to be negative feedback when the hype fails to live up to what people were claiming it would be. It's a bit disheartening, seeing that neither Romo nor Dak can make a difference when it comes to the playoffs, and there is no leadership. We see teams less talented than us take their game to the next level, like the 49ers or the Bengals, and everybody on our team including the quarterback doesn't do the same. We need a list of rating top Playoff Quarterbacks, this rating is for the regular season, playoffs I think Dak ranks closer to the bottom.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Looks top 5 to me because Brady and possibly Rodgers will be retiring.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am not sure why you think it is funny though? You think you are sooo right that in a QB filled league he is ranked 7? lol
Looking top 5 to you means nothing because you have established this whole season that you have literally no idea what you're seeing on Sundays except a star on a helmet.

You have forsaken your credibility in the name of defending a bad QB. Its gone. Never coming back. Buh bye. See ya.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seems about right.I would have Arod 1 and TB 2 and Stafford at 7 w/ Dak at 8.
I know this is just The Landry Hat....so a totally biased Cowboys fan thing....but

Do you think Dak is better than Russell Wilson?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I do ya.

Dak is so criminally underrated especially around here.

I don't think so. You earn respect with playoff wins. I am a Romo fan, but I accept any criticism people give him because he like Dak hasn't earned his respect by winning in the post season. In the end, that is all anyone will remember. Dak choked against the 49ers and that is the end of it. He'll get a chance to prove himself next year, with an older team and probably less talent surrounding him.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe people deserved to get ragged on by fans when they have a bad game and praised when they have a great game. Also, when people build up the hype so much there is bound to be negative feedback when the hype fails to live up to what people were claiming it would be. It's a bit disheartening, seeing that neither Romo nor Dak can make a difference when it comes to the playoffs, and there is no leadership. We see teams less talented than us take their game to the next level, like the 49ers or the Bengals, and everybody on our team including the quarterback doesn't do the same. We need a list of rating top Playoff Quarterbacks, this rating is for the regular season, playoffs I think Dak ranks closer to the bottom.
If Romo and Dak can't get it done, maybe it's not them.....championships aren't easy to come by....it takes more than a QB.....

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The playoffs speak for themselves. We had less talented teams outplay the Cowboys because they had better leadership and more heart.