Video: TMZ: Alleged Witnesses In Michael Irvin Incident Recount Story, Back Hall of Famer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
NFL Network should be ashamed regardless. They punished him without having any facts. Gutless and pathetic.
The situation is a distraction and this is the protocol with all networks when a sexual misconduct accusation is made. You can’t have him on a Super Bowl broadcast with millions of people watching with this hanging over his head.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Nowadays, stuff like this is "tried" in the court of public opinion and there is no damning evidence that he did anything out of line. The counter suit and having witnesses coming out immediately, damage control, helps keep the media and press at bay a bit, instead of dragging his name further through the mud by waiting to have them come forward. Maybe they did hear more details of the conversation and were told not to go into detail.
As I mentioned, they also weren't asked if they heard what was said exactly which is the entire crux of the story. So is TMZ in league with them too? These guys clearly observed from a distance and TMZ wasn't going to go deeper and kill their own exclusive.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Both witness said the conversation was light and friendly a few feet away.

Are there any witnesses to the contrary?
See my Post #5 in here. She didn't need to react adversely right away if she felt threatened. As a woman next to a former athlete, her first inclination could be just to get away no matter how she could, including being super cordial and polite to not escalate the threat.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
See my Post #5 in here. She didn't need to react adversely right away if she felt threatened. As a woman next to a former athlete, her first inclination could be just to get away no matter how she could, including being super cordial and polite to not escalate the threat.
I wonder why there are those who take the word of an unknown accuser without knowing what the word even was. While dismissing multiple witnesses.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I "cancelled" the NFL Network. And I won't be staying at Mariott.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Once again the NFL reacted too quickly to some BS story and loped off one of the heads of their own before finding out the whole truth of the story! Personally, I hope makes enough money off this situation to buy a piece of the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I wonder why there are those who take the word of an unknown accuser without knowing what the word even was. While dismissing multiple witnesses.
One, who's taking sides or anyone's word? It's simple observation and positing theories like everyone else. Two, I'm stating that those multiple witnesses don't know the most important piece of this puzzle which is what was said exactly. It's called thinking deeper than the surface rather than shoehorning what one wants to be true.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Shame on anyone who was throwing shade at one of my all time favorite Cowboys. I'll admit I was concerned, but na, I wasn't going to pile on him before I heard the story. I'll also admit I'm overly eager to have his name cleared, but when a man goes out and helps you get 3 superbowls as well as still being 100% in our corner it's hard not to like him. Life long Cowboy great, #88.
What a brain dead post, lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Michael Irvin turns out to be 100% innocent, the NFL Network should be ashamed of themselves. And it would be interesting what happens if they ask Irvin to come back at some point. I hope he tells them to F off.
Ask him to come back? I do not think he's gone, just not on the air right now because of the coverage on this.

His defense, according to him, was that he couldn't remember because he'd had a few drinks. Not what that network wants to hear.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
One, who's taking sides or anyone's word? It's simple observation and positing theories like everyone else. Two, I'm stating that those multiple witnesses don't know the most important piece of this puzzle which is what was said exactly. It's called thinking deeper than the surface rather than shoehorning what one wants to be true.
I'm using facts, not speculating. I find it more believable that there are actual witnesses. Cool theories though.
I couldn't possibly care less what happens to Irvin, but it's what you need to feel correct.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm using facts, not speculating. I find it more believable that there are actual witnesses. Cool theories though.
I couldn't possibly care less what happens to Irvin, but it's what you need to feel correct.
You mad? Per usual? Told you I'd see you next thread and here you are. Was it even a week since I said that? No control, bro. Just like I said. I merely opine and here you come trying to score points/get one on me or something like the multitude of my fan bois. Lol.

Again, I've acknowledged the facts, as well as acknowledging that the most important facts aren't known yet. What you're ignoring is my going beyond the surface facts of these witness accounts that don't speak to what was said exactly and thus aren't the slam dunk that people think or want for Irvin's side which is based on the straight line thinking that someone needs to react as if they're offended/threatened in the moment as it happens every time out. But you, not caring what happens to Irvin and all, respond with a snark accusation that I'm taking the word of an "unknown accuser" over these witnesses where I just broke down why their accounts don't completely speak to most important missing piece of all this. Simple observation. The only people these witness accounts are good enough for are those pro-Irvin. Those that truly just want to know what happened here know to look deeper.

Loso86

Reaction score
Perhaps we should allow the dust to settle before rendering any opinion. No doubt, there will be several facts still not revealed.
Sounds good except unfortunate for HIM most people has already made up there minds about.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You mad? Per usual? Told you I'd see you next thread and here you are. Was it even a week since I said that? No control, bro. Just like I said. I merely opine and here you come trying to score points/get one on me or something like the multitude of my fan bois. Lol.

Again, I've acknowledged the facts, as well as acknowledging that the most important facts aren't known yet. What you're ignoring is my going beyond the surface facts of these witness accounts that don't speak to what was said exactly and thus aren't the slam dunk that people think or want for Irvin's side which is based on the straight line thinking that someone needs to react as if they're offended/threatened in the moment as it happens every time out. But you, not caring what happens to Irvin and all, respond with a snark accusation that I'm taking the word of an "unknown accuser" over these witnesses where I just broke down why their accounts don't completely speak to most important missing piece of all this. Simple observation. The only people these witness accounts are good enough for are those pro-Irvin. Those that truly just want to know what happened here know to look deeper.
Here we go again, the master at appointing emotions. You're blindness translates to ignorance. "Pro-Irvin" Lmao. What a stupid assumption because some feel witnesses are more believable than your theories. I didn't say anything about NOT wanting the facts, just that you're take is dumb. You must have missed the observations. Hell, our own local Dallas media interviewed the witnesses and Irvin. Fan bois? Jesus, you're bad at this. I'm curious if you actually like any Cowboys.

It's like you're too ignorant to read what I actually said.

Par for the course. I know better, next you'll repeat that I'm a "Irvin homer" or some other challenged take. Which if you had any clue is hilarious.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Here we go again, the master at appointing emotions. You're blindness translates to ignorance. "Pro-Irvin" Lmao. What a stupid assumption because some feel witnesses are more believable than your theories. I didn't say anything about NOT wanting the facts, just that you're take is dumb. You must have missed the observations. Hell, our own local Dallas media interviewed the witnesses and Irvin. Fan bois? Jesus, you're bad at this. I'm curious if you actually like any Cowboys.

It's like you're too ignorant to read what I actually said.

Par for the course. I know better, next you'll repeat that I'm a "Irvin homer" or some other challenged take. Which if you had any clue is hilarious.
So, yes, you mad. And for the record, it's "Your blindness ..." and "... your take is dumb." Not "you're." Love the internet. And my take wasn't dumb, it was deeper thought you couldn't gainsay, hence the snark to avoid addressing it. But I guess "dumb" is addressing it now. Giving a why you feel that way is usual protocol though. Lol.

Again, you can't quit me. I said as much and then you go and prove me right by stalking my comments looking for daylight to engage me with an "ah-ha!". So I don't "need to feel correct," it just happens. Blame your own lack of control.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Again, you can't quit me. I said as much and then you go and prove me right by stalking my comments looking for daylight to engage me with an "ah-ha!". So I don't "need to feel correct," it just happens. Blame your own lack of control.
Oh wow, you're worse than I thought. This is some defcon 1 paranoia, for an internet self proclaimed expert, you haven't ironed out how discussion forums work.
But, out of respect for anyone other than you, I won't respond to your damage because clearly it troubles you.
I'm truly sorry this happened to you.
:lmao:

JJHLH1

Reaction score
These two eyewitnesses are very well-spoken and come off as being honest and non-biased.

Their testimony will be extremely damaging to the accuser and Marriott if this ever comes to trial.

There must be a video of the interaction between Michael and the accuser. If it confirms what the two eyewitness say it’s game over, particularly if the incident lasted 45 seconds and ended in a handshake.

Better get the checkbook ready.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Oh wow, you're worse than I thought. This is some defcon 1 paranoia, for an internet self proclaimed expert, you haven't ironed out how discussion forums work.
But, out of respect for anyone other than you, I won't respond to your damage because clearly it troubles you.
I'm truly sorry this happened to you.
:lmao:
I'd deflect and want to slink away too, bro. How many times do you need to engage me out of the blue looking for a gotcha moment before one needs to see a pattern? It'd be different if I hadn't seen this before from others who'd debated me previously and walked away mad but this is just like that. Simple observation. I told you last time you'd do this because you lack control and here you are again, lacking control. I wish I could say I don't know why you're mad because I like mysteries (like this Irvin story) but with you it's so routine that I can predict it. And you follow suit. Will this public undressing finally break the pattern or will I see you next thread after I post something ...... again? We both know the answer to that question. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.