News: TMZ: Kazee name dropped Zeke and Dak during DWI arrest

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sure. And I’ll file his story about them right next to his blatant lie about why he was where he was. But you can feel free to believe him.

Go find someone else to argue with, and thank you, I will.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I heard the guy lying about plenty of things in the clip. Why should I believe anything he says? The fact is that nobody was caught doing anything wrong except Kazee.
What was the context of his claim about being with those two specifically? Did they ask him who he was with, or did he just blurt that out there? If they were there drinking, that's pretty messed up to throw them under the bus. But if it's complete BS, it's messed up to even mention them too.
I guess the only way it's not messed up is if he got faced while he was with them and snuck out when they weren't looking. Lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not stupid enough to drive drunk. I don't make anywhere close to what these players make, and it doesn't stop me from using Uber
While I agree it was a mistake, I'm not judging a young man for making it. I couldn't possibly care less how wonder fans think they are.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I suppose getting hammered and putting innocent peoples lives at risk isn't as acceptable as it used to be... to rational people.
I didn't say it was acceptable. People should get off their high horse though.

lostar2009

Reaction score
if im those other players im giving this dude a private beat down..that weaksauce..name dropping is like being a rat..that straight bs!!

Nah thats not being a rat. He was trying to low key ease himself out the ticket without being saying straight up Im a NFL player.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. It's a logical fallacy.

Prove there is not an invisible elf on my shoulder. I'll wait.

WTH...keep waiting cause that made no friggen sense at all.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Dude shouldve shut up and not take the field test. They taking his license for a year regardless. But if doesnt have any priors and a good lawyer they might give him a slap on the wrist. I know DUIs in Tx can be a mess. If he moves to another state then it would be crazier gor him.