News: TMZ: Kazee name dropped Zeke and Dak during DWI arrest

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I'm not stupid enough to drive drunk. I don't make anywhere close to what these players make, and it doesn't stop me from using Uber

Doesn’t need to cost money. The NFLPA has drivers on standby in every NFL city to drive NFL players where they need to go, 24/7.

Driving drunk is unacceptable, even more so in Kazee’s situation.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys safety Damontae Kazee told a cop he had been with Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott hours before his DWI arrest ... saying he had partied with the two just before getting behind the wheel.

It's all in new police video, obtained by TMZ Sports, which reveals Kazee name-dropped his two superstar teammates after he was pulled over in the Dallas area back on Oct. 19 at around 3 a.m.

In the footage, a cop can be heard telling Kazee he had stopped him due to his failure to use a turn signal as well as some erratic driving.

Read the rest: https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/01/damo...kiel-elliott-dwi-arrest-video-dallas-cowboys/

Arrest Video:
Code:
https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-11-30-113021-damontae-kazee-1314561/

Blimey! I would name drop Dak but NOT Zeke!!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who’s going to be the first bottom dweller to say Zeke and Dak are a bunch of drunks?

Dear Head Cheerleader:

Closer, bub. Put away your pompoms. Take off yer silly tight skirt.
Listen, Squidward, Dak has no history of excessive drinking.
That is why you and Zeke are free to party on.
Just don't embarrass us. You are the head cheerleader.
:laugh:

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
"Do you know who I am? No? Well, do you know who Dak and Zeke are? Yeah, that's what I thought."
This reminds me of a story that one of my professors told me way back. He said he a had colleague teaching at a very large institution and the class was over 300 students. He gave out the blue books for the final exam and when the time was up, he told them time is up, hand in the books. Students started to bringing up their tests. Some continued to write in the booklet. The professor told the students again that time was up. All the students started to hand in their test except for one student who continued to write in the booklet. After all the students left, the one student continue to write in his booklet. When he was done, he got up and the professor informed him that he was going to have to fail him because he did not listen to instructions. The student asked do you know who I am? The professor responded; No there is over 300 students in this class. The student responded: Good and shoved the booklet in with the other booklets and walked out of the classroom.

Nav22

Reaction score
This reminds me of a story that one of my professors told me way back. He said he a had colleague teaching at a very large institution and the class was over 300 students. He gave out the blue books for the final exam and when the time was up, he told them time is up, hand in the books. Students started to bringing up their tests. Some continued to write in the booklet. The professor told the students again that time was up. All the students started to hand in their test except for one student who continued to write in the booklet. After all the students left, the one student continue to write in his booklet. When he was done, he got up and the professor informed him that he was going to have to fail him because he did not listen to instructions. The student asked do you know who I am? The professor responded; No there is over 300 students in this class. The student responded: Good and shoved the booklet in with the other booklets and walked out of the classroom.
This is tremendous.
:laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a coincidence, Dalvin Cook said he and Zeke were taking turns punching women. Terrence Williams said Zeke was on his bicycle built for two. Randy Gregory said Zeke was his designated pipe filler. La'el Collins said it was Zeke's idea to bribe the drug tester. Booger said he and Zeke were double dating those strippers, and Zeke was designated camera phone man, and he was a no show that night and that's how Booger got in trouble.

Nav22

Reaction score
Got a couple chuckles from the video.

1) He tells the cop he used to play for the Atlanta Falcons, and follows that with “...unfortunately.”

2) He says “let me pull up my MapQuest” to show where he was coming from. What year did he think he was in?

3) The cop knows nothing about sports, so he was the wrong guy to try to impress with those name-drops. After Kazee explains how he played for the Falcons before and is now in his 1st year with the Cowboys, the cop responds: “Okay, so you’re a rookie with the Cowboys.”
:lmao2:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Must of been hungover from the Patriots game when he completely wiffed on the ball and a player.