Tmz: Video of Joseph Randle underwear arrest

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So the story about the line being too long and he got tired of waiting in line was BS.

He just saw these and straight up stole them.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So the story about the line being too long and he got tired of waiting in line was BS.

He just saw these and straight up stole them.

Makes no sense at all. Even if he's out of cash, I'm pretty sure he owns a credit card.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dude just thought he was above paying for it

When I think of this guy the only thing that comes to mind is entitlement

Reaction score
Makes no sense at all. Even if he's out of cash, I'm pretty sure he owns a credit card.

Have to think it's not about the money but more a condition.

Kleptomania: is a type of impulse control disorder — a disorder that's characterized by problems with emotional or behavioral self-control. If you have an impulse control disorder, you have difficulty resisting the temptation or drive to perform an act that's excessive or harmful to you or someone else.

Makes sense with the episodes he was involved in throughout his short lived career with the Cowboys......

EST_1986

Reaction score
If you're going to steal be prepared to run *******, you are/were a running back

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
@TMZ_Sports: NFL's Joseph Randle -- Video Of Infamous Underwear Theft ... Revealed (VIDEO) https://t.co/xp3E9vcEIx

Dang!

The security guard looked 70 if he was a day old -- AND RANDLE COULD NOT OUTRUN HIM!!
I don't want to live in a world where a RB cannot run fast enough out the door. Unless Joely Richardson is close by me.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Have to think it's not about the money but more a condition.

Kleptomania: is a type of impulse control disorder — a disorder that's characterized by problems with emotional or behavioral self-control. If you have an impulse control disorder, you have difficulty resisting the temptation or drive to perform an act that's excessive or harmful to you or someone else.

Makes sense with the episodes he was involved in throughout his short lived career with the Cowboys......

Naw he is just cheap. I bet he was gonna return the briefs for a refund.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Naw he is just cheap. I bet he was gonna return the briefs for a refund.

After working in retail for many years, I have seen this first hand. People return a bunch of cheap innocuous items over time and you can accumulate some decent drug/beer money.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Yup that went as how I had envisioned it when it first got reported...

...long lines my *** lol

superonyx

Reaction score
He is obviously troubled. He had a bag from the store he was stealing from. I wonder if the bag was old from a previous shopping trip or if he bought some items that day and then decided to steal some stupid crap.

I still feel sorry for him. I think he does it for the rush. There are many people out there who are this way.
I've known my share of people that always seem like they were doing something stupid that just didn't add up.

I hope he figures it out.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Who cares this happened awhile ago. This won't change my mind that it was stupid and since we kept him it was whatever by now.I guess for the pile on community this is good for them to feed their "correctness"