Tmz: Video of Joseph Randle underwear arrest

ilykdrama

Reaction score
Someone want to post this as a comment to his "instagram" post bashing us?

Junglist

Reaction score
After working in retail for many years, I have seen this first hand. People return a bunch of cheap innocuous items over time and you can accumulate some decent drug/beer money.

I used to walk out of Walmart with 4 cans of bucket paint, then return them to Lowe's or Home Depot for about $110 store credit. #collegehustle

fifaguy

Reaction score
1409.gif

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It takes an especially stupid person to steal these days, there are cameras everywhere and he should have known this.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Have to think it's not about the money but more a condition.

Kleptomania: is a type of impulse control disorder — a disorder that's characterized by problems with emotional or behavioral self-control. If you have an impulse control disorder, you have difficulty resisting the temptation or drive to perform an act that's excessive or harmful to you or someone else.

Makes sense with the episodes he was involved in throughout his short lived career with the Cowboys......

I don't think every bad decision needs to be explained by some underlying and possibly undiagnosed mental disorder.

Some people are just stupid or have little regard for the rules.

If he were a kleptomaniac he'd have been caught in the act many times over, and he probably wouldn't have been on the roster very long to begin with because he likely would have been stealing from teammates.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poor soul. Randle would've gotten away if he had simply leaped over that sign standing in front of the exit doors. Then again he would've probably fumbled the bag.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Randle must be soft cause theres no way that old man and that 19year old 165lb kid woulda stopped me.

All kidding aside theres no need to steal if you making 6 figures a year. Let me clarify, theres never a good reason to steal unless you are homeless and trying to steal food for your hungry children.

erod

Reaction score
What a pathetically flawed and morally bankrupt loser.

Junglist

Reaction score
It takes an especially stupid person to steal these days, there are cameras everywhere and he should have known this.

You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you just act well. When I was young, I did some pretty dumb ****. Lol

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Randle must be soft cause theres no way that old man and that 19year old 165lb kid woulda stopped me.

All kidding aside theres no need to steal if you making 6 figures a year. Let me clarify, theres never a good reason to steal unless you are homeless and trying to steal food for your hungry children.

He said he didn't think they would call the police. He said knowing that he should have just stiff armed the guy and drove off. He was never sorry.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Guilty Black cologne? Are they making that up?

I know right?! I remember reading that when the story came out and saying to myself, "Did I read that correctly?..." Then I read more about it realized that it REALLY was the name of that cologne. It's so crazy it's almost unbelievable. :facepalm::muttley:

Carl23

Reaction score
Just another street thug. I hope he takes advantage of what he was given and straightens himself out and becomes fiscally responsible (though so might argue that stealing is the definition of fiscal responsibility...).

Reaction score
I don't think every bad decision needs to be explained by some underlying and possibly undiagnosed mental disorder.

Some people are just stupid or have little regard for the rules.

If he were a kleptomaniac he'd have been caught in the act many times over, and he probably wouldn't have been on the roster very long to begin with because he likely would have been stealing from teammates.

He found himself ejected as a starter for the Dallas Cowboys. If he can't get his act together for that on the line, I don't know what to say - maybe he just plain out sucks or is a head case.