TNew hittin Werder with "next question" now!!

Decleater101

Reaction score
I watched the whole thing. HOW do these players keep their cool as well as they do? I'm afraid if that were me, there would be some seriously injuried "Oprah Winfrey wanna-be's" lying around before this presser was over.

There was plenty of local media there, as in DMN, FWST, etc and they all were disgusting.

Make no mistake, even the local media would bomb Texas stadium and fax the Cowboys game plan to Coughlin for sunday's game if they thought it would put their name at the top of the headline. Whether or not the Dallas Cowboys ever win another game is of no concern whatsoever to these scum.

Vultures and cockroaches are well above these so-called "sportswriters" on the slime scale. The National Enquirer would reject an application from any of these nitwits who insist on stirring up controversy when it doesn't exist, fanning the flames when it does exist, and throwing gasoline bombs on the flames when they are at their highest.

Werder, DMN, FWST, you are not journalists by acting in this manner. You are simply sportswriter wanna-be's who know they will never amount to anything worthwhile in this life. Please, crawl back under your rock and let the normal human beings have a breathe of fresh air!

:mad:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Decleater101;2485496 said:
I watched the whole thing. HOW do these players keep their cool as well as they do? I'm afraid if that were me, there would be some seriously injuried "Oprah Winfrey wanna-be's" lying around before this presser was over.

There was plenty of local media there, as in DMN, FWST, etc and they all were disgusting.

Make no mistake, even the local media would bomb Texas stadium and fax the Cowboys game plan to Coughlin for sunday's game if they thought it would put their name at the top of the headline. Whether or not the Dallas Cowboys ever win another game is of no concern whatsoever to these scum.

Vultures and cockroaches are well above these so-called "sportswriters" on the slime scale. The National Enquirer would reject an application from any of these nitwits who insist on stirring up controversy when it doesn't exist, fanning the flames when it does exist, and throwing gasoline bombs on the flames when they are at their highest.

Werder, DMN, FWST, you are not journalists by acting in this manner. You are simply sportswriter wanna-be's who know they will never amount to anything worthwhile in this life. Please, crawl back under your rock and let the normal human beings have a breathe of fresh air!

:mad:

TELL IT MY BROTHER!!!!!!

TESTIFY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
At the end he confronts Werder as he's walking off. I think he was trying to tell them all he wanted to talk about the Giants more than he was trying to show up Werder. I could be wrong. I love it no matter what.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
I've only made it to the 2 minute mark, as I'm having buffering issues... but that isn't Ed Werder hes saying "Next Question" too.

It sounds like Calvin Watkins?

Mansta54

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2485564 said:
I've only made it to the 2 minute mark, as I'm having buffering issues... but that isn't Ed Werder hes saying "Next Question" too.

It sounds like a black guy... maybe Calvin Watkins?

Whats that sound like?:huh: Just curious!!!!

Randy White

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2485432 said:
I can only guess that TN is talking about Stewart,

Funny thing is that I was just reading an article on T-new on the other section and when he was explaining in more details his statement, Stewart's name came to mind.

My impression of him is that of a guy who's always blaming players and don't take any responsability.

:starspin

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If Tnew's treatment of Werder during this interview doesn't clearly show support for TO and the other 51 family members I don't know what does.

Werder is taking it from all angles! :lmao: I LOVE it.