TNew hittin Werder with "next question" now!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
dallascowboys.com

multimedia center

Sorry, I don't know how to post a link...

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeah, whatever TNew. He has become a whiner too now. I think JErry created a monster now. Especially him and Wade supporting TO when he had his talk with Deion on NFL network.

Wade, who never calls out any player, says that Third down play that TNew gave up was big mistake, he gets all whiny now about coaches not being accountable etc.

Heck, I thought Wade was not tough enough and always says mistakes are his? I guess thats not enough for Terrance. I used to love Terrance. But man, I am mad at him. TO, is TO, never liked the guy, just as I was warming up to him,he is back to his old act. Yeah, I know, I guess its all Ed Werder's Fault.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure that was Werder asking the question to be honest. It was hard to tell.

I know the question he was asked was "How'd the coaches take to that" but I could not tell if it was Werder.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
you guys got any giants questions?

loved that one.

tnew just became my new cowboys hero. i'm tired of the journalists digging that up and making it more important than it is. props to tnew for staying focused and then getting up to leave after he had enough the the wonder twins of reporters wouldn't stop pushing it.

willia451

Reaction score
5Countem5;2485407 said:
The whole needs to "Next Question" that POS...
The whole NFL needs to "Next Question" that POS!!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I can only guess that TN is talking about Stewart, because Wade always defends his players (and maybe now some see why). It's hard to forget that Rams sideline where Zach and DWare were all but telling Stewart to shut up and/or ignoring him. Maybe Stewart's people skills are just that bad or he's just that incompetent. As strong as he came on in Hard Knocks, I could almost see it.

Still, you don't ever go to the media like this. TN, you're my favorite player, but you made a jerk out of yourself here. Just shut up and play well like you normally do. That goes for all of you.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
iceberg;2485412 said:
you guys got any giants questions?

loved that one.

tnew just became my new cowboys hero. i'm tired of the journalists digging that up and making it more important than it is. props to tnew for staying focused and then getting up to leave after he had enough the the wonder twins of reporters wouldn't stop pushing it.

This.

Newman isn't whining about anything. He was there to talk football...but apparently he was alone.

Mansta54

Reaction score
willia451;2485426 said:
The whole NFL needs to "Next Question" that POS!!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

Ahh, just wait until Berman, SheShawn, and Tom Jackson get a hold of this sunday on the pregame .

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
At one point, Newman said there isn't any distractions, and they're only a distraction if you let it be.

Later on he said the Giants have had distractions just like the Cowboys.

Well, it appears they WERE distracted, now they need to focus on the task at hand. I love this team as much as anybody, but I'm not so sure they can do it.

Deefens

Reaction score
Mansta54;2485440 said:
Ahh, just wait until Berman, SheShawn, and Tom Jackson get a hold of this sunday on the pregame .

And think how miserable they will feel when the Cowboys come through Sunday.

gmb85

Reaction score
I also like Keith Davis' presser. All about the Giants. Too bad the media didn't want to comply with him. :/

Mansta54

Reaction score
Deefens;2485466 said:
And think how miserable they will feel when the Cowboys come through Sunday.

Maaaan, I can't wait. This may be our biggest offensive explosion this season on sunday night football with the world watching.... Yeauh!!!!

Wood

Reaction score
I thought newman came off agitated and confused...he back tracked few times and just didn't seem to know where to go with his line of thought. I am big fan of a healthy newman but he really let me down today...I thought he had better leadership skills than to call into ESPN for extended period of time during the week of Dallas biggest game this year. I am really shocked by his actions. His reasoning for going to the media was to convey his concerns to the players and coaches....here is an idea...how about walking up to them without any camera or microphones and talk to them about the issues you have.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The whole team should hit Werder with "Next Question", the guy is a parasite.