TNF- Birds vs The Gents

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
McCarthy may not be the right coach for the Cowboys but it doesn't mean that letting Garrett go was the wrong decision. Some people are trying to use McCarthy's awful start in Dallas to imply that letting Garrett go was mistake.

I'm not one of those people. I'm the guy who thinks the coaching change won't make much difference for other reasons.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I know, but that could've been a free offensive play for the Giants. I don't get why either he or Judge said not to throw that. You keep the offense on the field, sub and run the punt team on, and in the midst of the confusion, you have the wing man wide open. It's set up perfectly for a great pay off. And you punt? No! You throw that.

ballantyne did not look back and realize....who would you have thrown it to ..?

also you want the offensive coordinator making decisions about the special teams on a 4th down play in a game going over the head coaches head?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least other NFC East teams. I do have a few other teams I pull for as long as they don't play us. But not in the NFC East.
Understood. Me? I do not root for other teams under any circumstances. If the playoff berth was on the line and another team win, loss or tie was necessary, I still would not root for that team.

If Dallas cannot take of its own business, the team does not deserve success. Unfortunately, 2020 looks like that will be very true.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
ballantyne did not look back and realize....who would you have thrown it to ..?

also you want the offensive coordinator making decisions about the special teams on a 4th down play in a game going over the head coaches head?

I guess, but the left wing man was wide open, and the punter was pointing to the sideline saying let's throw it. Whoever turned that down is not smart. It was clear what the punter was trying to say.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Understood. Me? I do not root for other teams under any circumstances. If the playoff berth was on the line and another team win, loss or tie was necessary, I still would not root for that team.

If Dallas cannot take of its own business, the team does not deserve success. Unfortunately, 2020 looks like that will be very true.

Well, the most of the teams I pull for when they don't play us are in the AFC.

JayFord

Reaction score
Might I ask what was the point of that short pop up kick

Sydla

Reaction score
Wentz will carve these guys up because the Giants are playing so passive and conservative.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I saw that The Witches is released today which is great.....except it's only on HBO Max! :angry::angry::angry:I no has HBO Max.

Sydla

Reaction score
2nd and 26 and you give up a first down.

And that's why you are the Giants and will get rolled tonight. Such passive defense in the secondary.