TNF: Cardinals at Seahawks

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else's audio going goofy or is it just Hulu? Seems like I can frequently only hear Joe Buck and none of the fake crowd noise. Just goes dead silent until Buck says something.

It is happening on Directv also, must be their broadcast.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Peterson has been having a bad year. Borderline hall of fame caliber player but damn he's aged like 5 years just in the last season

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I dont like Wilson, hes a great player but hes so douchie off the field. Have you guys seen his Mr.Unlimited video?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
First half of the season visiting teams were 3 games over .500. Crowds make a difference.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It isn't close to what it was...yet. Carroll is a D coordinator at heart.
I am just pointing out to the draft Parson crowd that linebackers are not that important. The issue with Seahawks is they have a below average defensive line and corners. I think the Ravens have a good model to build a defense (secondary/ defensive tackles) but Kansas City could be the best bet as their two linebackers are Cowboys cast offs. Let’s just draft Sewell and beat defenses up.

Adreme

Reaction score
Stopping their own players from getting in a fight was probably the best blocking the Seattle OLine has done all night.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That penalty amped the Seahawks up. Hyde just destroyed Peterson.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Pressuring the QB doesn't do much if there's not a defender within 10 yards of the WR in the endzone. Seattle's defense is awful. :laugh: