TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

Dre11

Reaction score
Both defenses are playing a two deep zone and nickel. Both QB's are getting pressured and are having problems.

Only way to beat that is:

-lots of time
-run the ball well
-dink and dunk

Teams are forcing these qbs to throw short/run creating long double gigit drives and banking on them to make a mistake. This is what Dak and Mahommes faced last season and this season so far.

Dre11

Reaction score
And people talk about Kellen...lol
This is suppose to be a smart OC

RS12

Reaction score
I don't care for this combination of announcers. I like Al Michaels, but both guys seem low energy
Herbstreit is OK but Jason Whitworth who was on the pre game show looks like a rising media star to me

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was watching on the local broadcast here in LA. Switched to Prime and what a difference….amazing quality!

mrmojo

Reaction score
I wonder if the charger coach will keep going for two....

RS12

Reaction score
Why do they run routes in front of the sticks?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Herbstreit is OK but Jason Whitworth who was on the pre game show looks like a rising media star to me
They almost sound like they're calling a golf game. That was a good play just now and there's just no excitement from them lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Did KC lose any OL or was that last season they brought in 2 new OT’s?

See..............Chargers started to run the ball well. KC had to commit more guys to stop the run and then they got single coverage on the outside with Williams. Play action deep bomb to the 1.

Football is not complicated.