TNF- Chiefs/Chargers

Mannix

Reaction score
All I can hear on my Amazon broadcast is an ANNOYING Karen yelling before EVERY Chargers snap.....shoot me.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
All I can hear on my Amazon broadcast is an ANNOYING Karen yelling before EVERY Chargers snap.....shoot me.
That happened to me on the MNF broadcast. It was super prominent in the rear surround sound speakers. It was annoying.

Mannix

Reaction score
Herbert to Williams....Oh....to have nice things. Can someone tell me what that's like.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Piss poor throw bailed out by Mike Wiliams. Nice. Chargers can take this if they keep KC fans quiet.
What? That was a perfect throw. Lob it up high to M Williams who is a mismatch to most CBs and go get the jump ball. Very Dez-like this guy. But bigger

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wow, Chargers take went all in on defensive free agents.

Dre11

Reaction score
What? That was a perfect throw. Lob it up high to M Williams who is a mismatch to most CBs and go get the jump ball. Very Dez-like this guy. But bigger

It was underground. Call it what it is

irishline

Reaction score

While I agree with your assessment on Williams, I am pretty sure the perfect pass would always be to hit a receiver in stride when they have a yard buffer on a defender, not underthrow it, make them slow down to come back for the pass, have it contested and possibly not caught. Call me crazy, I know.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The nfl is doing its best to drive me to college football

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
These offenses are fun to watch, even with Keenan Allen getting his annual hamstring injury in week one.