TNF: Chiefs vs Broncos game thread

Elusiv1

Reaction score
We usually have 6 players around a fumble just kicking the damn ball around and nobody recovers it!lol

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
How do the refs miss that he was down before the fumble?

That one was pretty obvious.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Flacco getting wrecked every play. My gosh.

Also hitchens has two forced fumbles this game. Don't know if he had any his whole career on cowboys.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we get Hitchens back, he has made more plays in this game than our entire DL the entire year.

gmb1

Reaction score
Seems like everyone leaves and plays much better somewhere else. If Scandrick picks off a Dak pass I will scream

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Seems like everyone leaves and plays much better somewhere else. If Scandrick picks off a Dak pass I will scream

LOL this place will go even more insane if it's Claiborne that does it. This is pretty much the 2014 defense out there.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can u imagine Garrett letting Mahomes QB sneak knowing he’s already injured? :facepalm:

Different injury but still, why risk your season?

Garrett would get more than a roasting....

So it is Garrett's fault then. :muttley:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Yet, some people don't believe that coaching makes a difference when it comes to the talent that the Cowboys have on the roster.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
One of my FF teams just bit the dust, I have Mahomes, Kelce and Hill lol

fifaguy

Reaction score
That's the deference between an aggressive attacking defense and a passive react defense

Its funny because Troy just mentioned chiefs were probably tired of hearing they can't tackle, get sacks, etc. Today they are flying to the ball. Talk about making adjustments tonight. Coaching........