TNF: Colts vs. Titans

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
letonian-referee-andris-treimanis-shows-red-card-to-pauljevic-of-v-picture-id1005704824

Red card issued to Muhammad.

Good for the Colts for getting themselves in order as fast as they did.

Since the shock Luck retire, much better record than Jerry's kids, no?

What happened to Jerry after the Aikman surprise retire?

I wish we had a mic option on here so I could do a song about this. But, as it stands (before Romo), here we go:

Clint Storner
Anthony Wright
Ryan Leaf
Quincy Carter
Chad Hutchinson
Vinny Testaverde
Drew Henson
Drew Bledsoe

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I can't believe these announcers had the nerve to say "Tannenhill isn't a bus driver"...unless they meant that he isn't good enough to be a bus driver...
He has the most dominant running back in his backfield since AP:laugh:

Titans seriously messed up giving him 30 m’s. Case Keemun would produce the same results

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I wonder what Deshaun Watson is thinking?

He just signed that huge deal in Houston. And it's rapidly turning into a dumpster fire.

NFL football in Texas has gotten pretty ugly
He gave up winning when he signed that extension.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't know what he could've done there. The shanked punt was on him but that blocked punt wasn't.
I thought about that, and there are 2 options,if you pay attention and see that coming.
1. wait till the guy fly's by to punt the ball
2. take off and run with it around the left end.
if you run with it, u might get a 1st down, and even if u dont , that is much better than a Block 6 ! (yeah I just coined a new term for the NFL !)
if you wait, maybe act like your kicking but hold the ball, the guy flies by and then you kick it. you could also run to either side and kick the best u can
and again that is better than a Block 6 !

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Colts have a really good defense, have all year, didnt watch but part of the game, but I am betting titans passed too much.
In part I did watch Rivers missed a sure td pass or 2, and they got stuffed on a 4th down at the goal line, but then I did something, and there they were again in red zone!
But colts defense is what is helping them win games.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has the most dominant running back in his backfield since AP:laugh:

Titans seriously messed up giving him 30 m’s. Case Keemun would produce the same results
I agree and I'm looking at this weapons.....Jonnu Smith, Corey Davis, AJ Brown....he actually young receivers who are good. He lives and dies by that play action..He's the definition of a bus driver.

Carson

Reaction score
Colts seem to do it right.

Elite offensive line and defense. Get away with average skill players

With that being said, I’m huge fans of Campbell and Pittman