TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why Nigel Bradham is playing after being arrested twice last season and Zeke's suspended for six games despite never being arrested?

Nav22

Reaction score
Cam's been an average QB in every year of his career besides 2015, when he was outstanding. He is who he is.

superonyx

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why Nigel Bradham is playing after being arrested twice last season and Zeke's suspended for six games despite never being arrested?
Probably for the same reason that eagle Huff was arrested with illegal armor piercing bullets, pot, and unlicensed guns driving across the Walt Whitman Bridge between Philly and Camden NJ and he was never suspended.

Or Shady McCoy for beating up 2 police officers to a pulp in Old City Philly.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Funny how the narrative is different for Wentz playing against a good defense compared to Prescott. The words like elite still get tossed around for golden boy but with Dak he’s “exposed”

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I know it is a running deal around here to blast Wentz, but he has played very good football so far this year.

He made some big boy plays on that drive.
I'm afraid he's the real frikin deal.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Browns passed on Wentz last year and Deshaun Watson this year, despite a multitude of draft picks.

They're starting UDFA Kevin Hogan at QB this weekend. :muttley:

Tells you how trash that team is. Honestly, there is a point in time I wish we could banish teams from the league for never turning things around.

You might as well play Kizer the entire freakin' year, it's not like they are going anywhere. See if he improves as the season goes on, and if not, draft a new QB in the 2018 draft.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Browns passed on Wentz last year and Deshaun Watson this year, despite a multitude of draft picks (could've taken Trubisky as well).

They're starting UDFA Kevin Hogan at QB this weekend. :muttley:

Yeah, every time I start to feel bad for that franchise I think of stuff like that and lose all sympathy.

I will never understand how they could pass on Wentz.

Ken

Reaction score
Funny how the narrative is different for Wentz playing against a good defense compared to Prescott. The words like elite still get tossed around for golden boy but with Dak he’s “exposed”
riiiight. you guys would be flipping out if he did the dumb crap wentz is. difference is...Wentz' defense wont give up 30+.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tells you how trash that team is. Honestly, there is a point in time I wish we could banish teams from the league for never turning things around.

You might as well play Kizer the entire freakin' year, it's not like they are going anywhere. See if he improves as the season goes on, and if not, draft a new QB in the 2018 draft.

Living where I do I know a lot of Cleveland fans. They're in mourning because the Tribe let them down again last night. Poor *******s.

How they stick with the Browns, I'll never know.