TNF: Eagles vs Panthers Game Thread

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sshhh... don’t tell anybody

Dude’s a baller
Eagles troll, checking in...
I knew it was bad but didn't know how bad. Just saw the Eagles had 126 yards of penalties against them, Carolina just 1 yard. They still found a way on the road...
Go away, Eagles troll...and take Sydla and Mattjames90120 with ya’!

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When they play the Broncos D everything will unravel.
If they were playing them at mile high stadium in September, I’d agree. Fortunately for them, they’re playing them in Philly....just like they did Pitt last year. The moons are aligning for the eagles this year so they better cash in or we’ll all have a laugh!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Where did I hear this before? Oh yeah. The past 22 years.
Yep it was said over and over during the Romo years. Read yesterday on here that someone posted that they wouldn't blame Dak if he left when his contract was up. Heard the same thing during the Romo years. This is just a bad dream that never ends. Groundhog Day.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Are you 12? Goodness, how embarrassing.

Are you going to come back when the Iggles fail yet again to full their trophy case at the end of the season? :igglestrophy:
Nothing better than Iggles fans thinking that this will be their season to finally win the big one, just to choke again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LOL

Touché, Tyke :D
I like him, but he isn't a good interviewer and isn't really deep in his questioning. He's more your "culture" commentator. I don't look to him as a football analyst.

Gameover

Reaction score
First of all..not dumb. The beginning of the year..the Giants..the board was up in arms because we were settling for FGs. Bailey had 4. The trend wasn’t unheard of in recent years...we were 30th in 2015. It doesn’t diminish the fact that he got 3 TDS, short field or not.

You going back to 2015!

You were wrong. Admit it!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You going back to 2015!

You were wrong. Admit it!

It’s “you’re” and Admit what? I’m not sure what’s up your craw but I’ve always been respectful around here and you’re trying to cause issues. This board was literally talking about the red zone issue the beginning of the season against the Giants and 2015 was only two back where, again, it was a constant subject. The joke was our kicker was our MVP. The whole point was that scoring in the red zone is tough and giving a QB a short field isn’t automatic. You’re turning this into nothing because of a Wentz comment regarding him sucking because he had 3 short fields. Shoo off and lighten up

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
On that note, turning this crap off. Division is over.
Far from it. Months of football left. Remember this, the Egals ALWAYS let their fans down. Let them win the division so they can play Atlanta & GB next year. We're far from out of it. We can make the playoffs by not winning the division. Wildcards win SB's. Hang in there, it's far from over.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last year wentz would not have looked off the safety. He's gettin better. Dang
That's like saying "so is Rodgers". Remember, these guys only looked good due to no pass rush. I'm not buying Wentz is getting better he was lucky Cam tossed 3 picks. That's the only reason they won.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
That's like saying "so is Rodgers". Remember, these guys only looked good due to no pass rush. I'm not buying Wentz is getting better he was lucky Cam tossed 3 picks. That's the only reason they won.
Those picks were needed to balance out the horrible officiating in that game. I wondered how much money the refs were being paid by the Panthers.