Kept throwing deep with 3 minutes to go...as if they were panicking
And throwing into coverage
Ughh

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I want Romo as our next HC.

And I hate saying **** like that.

He understands the game. Even special teams. Give him a 4 yr $36 mil contract. If we can’t get Harbaugh, that is.

Romo’s mind is always ******* spinning

Sydla

Reaction score
If not done right, it gets you beat.

But, sure, continue with the unrelated and poorly considered shots at our coaching staff during a game we're not even playing.

Totally related.

Our coordinator plays a passive, conservative style of defense predicated on essentially hoping the offense screws up.

Tonight is a contrast in defensive styles between a defense that's really good and ours.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Was Aglahor completely left open by the Panthers on the 3rd down? No one was with him but Wentz didn't even look to the right. That would have ended the game

zack

Reaction score
It amazes me that defenses haven’t figured out that Cam Newton can only throw deep slants??? For one, he never reads the defense and just zeros in on the receiver.

Ken

Reaction score
Was Aglahor completely left open by the Panthers on the 3rd down? No one was with him but Wentz didn't even look to the right. That would have ended the game
he locks on primary every time. his "look offs" are not even that...it is window dressing...only time he goes through progressions is when play breaks down

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Totally related.

Our coordinator plays a passive, conservative style of defense predicated on essentially hoping the offense screws up.

Tonight is a contrast in effective defense versus our ineffective one.

Yep. Because their players are better, and not because a blitz is he panacea you think it is and that that fact has somehow eluded Rod Marinelli for 40 years.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I want Romo as our next HC.

And I hate saying **** like that.

He understands the game. Even special teams. Give him a 4 yr $36 mil contract. If we can’t get Harbaugh, that is.

Romo’s mind is always ******* spinning

NGp0jxP.jpg