Shane612
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 9,638
- Reaction score
- 6,733
I don’t care anymore, jazz.Like I said, I call it like I see it. That was an incomplete pass earlier by Love, not a fumble.

I don’t care anymore, jazz.Like I said, I call it like I see it. That was an incomplete pass earlier by Love, not a fumble.

That FLAG changed the entire momentum. If that flag wasnt thrown Atlanta would still have 0
NoThats the power of the flag
I didnt have the falcons in the endzone at allI didn’t have the Falcons with a 10-point lead at halftime on my bingo card.
I have no doubt this will happen. Will be their get right game.Packers can lose every game before the Cowboys; then put up 45 on the defense. Love will have about 365 yds and 4 TD’s.
The jets have our highest first rounder this year.Top ten pick looking good right now for us

