Except he doesn't!Go Falcons.
Penix supposed to start. So at least he can give them a better chance.
Why not?Except he doesn't!
Penix is terrible. But I'll root for himGo Falcons.
Penix supposed to start. So at least he can give them a better chance.
Hopefully, we get to see a close game. Of course I’d be happy to see the cheese heads get pummeled.
I'll second that. Beat GB!Go Falcons.
Penix supposed to start. So at least he can give them a better chance.
How much worse can he be compared to what Rush has given them . Rush has been horribleExcept he doesn't!
Falcons are very bad. Panthers waxed them.GB -4.5 seems a bit fishy……
I read today that only 33 left-handed QBs have made an appearance in an NFL game. Doesn't that seem low for the history of the NFL?Go Falcons.
Penix supposed to start. So at least he can give them a better chance.

Yea, the line should be higher.Falcons are very bad. Panthers waxed them.
I believe he is in a contract year.Id be happy to see Penix catch a break.
