TNF: Giants/Patriots thread

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Cant wait to watch the Cowboys @ Pats game! It will be interesting to see what our record will be when we play them! Got Eagles, Giants, Viking, Lions, first. What will be more interesting is who we play after the Patriot game, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles. Now we know why everyone is asking if Carrot is on the Hot Seat or if the Cowboys will draft a QB with their projected top 10 pick.

MikeB80

Reaction score
the giants have only one road game over the next 6 weeks....in between they have 10 days to get ready to playtime cardinals and then two weeks to get ready to play the bears, who they beat last year.

If they get all there offensive weapons healthy and steal the game on the road at detroit they could beat Dallas at home and be 6-4 going into the final stretch. they could get to 8 or 9 wins.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I still laugh how Pats do the qb sneak at the 1 yard line. Dallas will hand it to Zeke and get either a holding call or a loss of yards. More coaching.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Giants OL did a great job of giving Daniel Jones time to throw that pass.

And Daniel Jones throws the INT just as I'm typing this up.

Carson

Reaction score
Giants OL did a great job of giving Daniel Jones time to throw that pass.

And Daniel Jones throws the INT just as I'm typing this up.

lmao. Same here man. Pats continue rushing 3-4 and relying on their secondary

He may have no fear, but that was a horrific throw that probably sealed their fate.

True. But I’ll take that as a Giant fan. I’d rather go down swinging than pulling a Luke Falk

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I’m saying guy is being talked about like he’s the second coming. Yeah his starters are out. But Those are three bad picks this game.