*** TNF: Lions vs Chiefs *** READ THREAD RULES FIRST! ***

dogberry

Reaction score
I had the tv on with the sound off. Found a Westwood One station for sound.

Was the game loud? What accounts for the noise in Kansas City?

starfan1

Reaction score
Dang you mean the great Mahomes can’t do it by himself?

It’s a team game and last night is a great illustration of how others beyond the qb impact the win loss ratio

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Mahomes seems to be afforded more excuses than others, but it's probably because most of the time he plays at a high level. Jawaan Taylor is taking heavy fire for alleged "no calls" against him. I don't understand it. He did the same in Jacksonville.
The pick 6 stands out to me. Not an awful toss, little lazy. Could have led more. But still.....

Mark

Reaction score
Did anyone else bristle over Chris Jones watching the game from an Arrowhead suite, flanked by his agents? Another guy, already under contract, holding his team hostage for an early raise. Traitorous. Zach Martin did the same thing, which was just as wrong.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Did anyone else bristle over Chris Jones watching the game from an Arrowhead suite, flanked by his agents? Another guy, already under contract, holding his team hostage for an early raise. Traitorous. Zach Martin did the same thing, which was just as wrong.
Agree! I'm sick and tired of players ignoring their legal contracts and getting away with it.
When people out here in the real world sign contracts they're expected to live up to them, but not football players. They thumb their noses at legal contracts because they know they'll get away with it.

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree! I'm sick and tired of players ignoring their legal contracts and getting away with it.
When people out here in the real world sign contracts they're expected to live up to them, but not football players. They thumb their noses at legal contracts because they know they'll get away with it.
Waah! Waah! Waah! Comparing entertainment to a 9 to 5 is illogical. Do coaches, GM's and Owners, draw the same ire?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Waah! Waah! Waah! Comparing entertainment to a 9 to 5 is illogical. Do coaches, GM's and Owners, draw the same ire?
Your waah waah waah doesn't cut it with a legal contract. You're telling me that legality only applies if it benefits the player, if it doesn't benefit the player then a legal contract isn't really a legal contract. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your waah waah waah doesn't cut it with a legal contract. You're telling me that legality only applies if it benefits the player, if it doesn't benefit the player then a legal contract isn't really a legal contract. :rolleyes:
Nowhere in my post did I suggest that. If you are going to reply, please stay on point. Legalities should benefit both parties in a legal contract.