TNF - Steelers at Browns

Reid1boys

Reaction score
For some reason, the great MIke Tomlin aint looking so good anymore.....hmmm, I wonder what happened to him....lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Most likely yes. I have my smart TV hooked up to the router via Ethernet cable. Im sure that helps.
I ran cat5 through walls from my main internet router to multile rooms in the house. Hooked up directly into my tv. No problems.

Fr those without prime video?? Oh well. No different than those that didnt have NFL Network.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I ran cat5 through walls from my main internet router to multile rooms in the house. Hooked up directly into my tv. No problems.

Fr those without prime video?? Oh well. No different than those that didnt have NFL Network.

Same. Running the cat5 is worth the time and effort. Really helps when you have multiple devices all trying to stream at the same time.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I know. I just pulled it up on my tablet. Its not the same as the 4k 65inch tv tho. :facepalm: lol

I'm missing the clarity already. Oy!

Right! My Roku refuses to work. I can place my computer to the TV but then I can't type and watch because the wire is too short. So all have is the laptop option.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not having a HoF QB and losing the DPOY to injury makes a coaches job a bit tougher lol
That was my point. Any coach with a sure thing HOF QB will of course look good. Both the so called coaching gurus have lost their QBs and they both look just like all the other coaching has beens that have been fired over the past 25 years.

Yea, IM talking about Bellichek also.

They arent smart like Payton... get out of dodge while you still look like a genius. Then come back only when you have a legit QB to ride his coat tails.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I got one online delivered for 120 bucks new. If you dont need office and want to take it places, cant beat it.

I have a Chromebook. However, it is old and Google will longer provide updates to it. It works fine but I much prefer Windows. I would take a Chromebook over an Apple. I don't care what anyone says that thing is too complicated with its jumping icons. I don't have the patience.