TNF - Steelers at Browns

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it’s probably more problematic for people who don’t have their internet set up well in their homes or have poor internet service.

I had the DSL from ATT, I want to say 300 mbps, for $52 a month. Always going slow or going down. Well often I should say.
Have 3 TV’s all on wireless. 2 and sometimes 3 computers, also on wireless. iPad, and iPhones as well.
Now not every thing used at the same time. But often all 3 TV”s.
It had it s issues on streaming at times for stuff like Netflix.

I went to ATT Fiber, same 300 mbps, but for some reason I got a special deal, for $25 a month. And no time limit on that deal.
It has been great. Never has gone out. And everything runs fast and smooth. Much better than the DSL.

The other thing with ATT Fiber, with DTV as anyone knows, it rains you can have issues.
What it does now, if the video does go out from storms, it will ask to go to steaming so I don’t. Lose video.
Only thing is in that I can’t pause live TV.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
You guys know this game is fake, right? It’s actually being broadcast from a soundstage in Burbank or someplace like that. That’s because Ohio isn’t real.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'll clarify: talk about Cooper's play tonight, and with the Browns, all you like. It's the game thread, after all.

What was happening, unfortunately, was a rehash of his departure from Dallas, Jerry, etc. - stuff discussed here in many threads. This thread isn't the place for it.

Repeat, for those who apparently missed it.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I have a $150 chromebook attached to the bigscreen to stream stuff. I use a remote keyboard and mouse with it.The smart TV has a browser built in, but it's not as good as the Chromebook. All of this by wi-fi to a 5G router. Upgrading my 2014 router to a 5G router was a good move!!

My 17" laptop in my office is hooked up by Ethernet. The 32" Roku TV in the office doesn't have an Ethernet port, so it's wi-fi.