TNF: Steelers at Browns

Nah I went to a cowboys game up there in Cleveland in Dak and Zekes rookie year. I’ve also been to cowboys games in Philly and the draft and the two fanbases aren’t same. Brown fans are chill. We blew them out that and cowboys fans were kid and boisterous and the brown fans were cool. also I love the browns stadium location. Right In the heart of the action in downtown. You can leave there and walk to some fun places
you do know that the Dallas Cowboys ATT Stadium is right in the area with the Rangers stadium across the street, and Hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, and a ton of things to walk to, you can even go to Six Flags and some water parks and a whole lot of other things within a few miles. not a traditional BIG City downtown, but many things to do.
 
It's a mystery how the Browns won that game. They left 10 seconds on the clock when they kicked that FG.
Apparently they were just as idiotic as the Cowboys.

They too kicked it out of bounds.
And on their last play, DK Metcalf was WIDE open down the middle of the field near the CLE 35. Rodgers stupidly threw it to the guy with several defenders around him.
 
you do know that the Dallas Cowboys ATT Stadium is right in the area with the Rangers stadium across the street, and Hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, and a ton of things to walk to, you can even go to Six Flags and some water parks and a whole lot of other things within a few miles. not a traditional BIG City downtown, but many things to do.
I do. been there plenty of times. My job had my 10’year anniversary party at there
 
They did everything the correct way to not lose the game with seconds left. They leant from our mistakes.
No they didn't it simply was luck They left 10 seconds on the clock Anything could have happened I mean the only way that can happen is like three seconds on the clock I remember when Tony Romo one time and there was 11 seconds on the clock and we were at the 21 big long crossing route got us in field goal range and we won that game That's just how it works sometimes you can keep blaming the coach and everything else no the Cleveland Browns simply got lucky because I remember a few weeks ago that same Lamar Jackson through an interception to end the game against the Saints as Saints team that now only has one win against that team.

And sometimes we watch football and it doesn't make sense we beat Washington our only win and they go beat Seattle the Super Bowl champions we can do this all day it was dumb luck what happens in football in those situations you either have some good luck or some bad luck themes either workout or they don't..

So far this year the ball has not been bouncing the Cowboys way Guess if it happened the Cowboys forced five potential turnovers against the Giants we should have beat them but we also had to face them at full strength ready to pounce on us And then everybody else since has faced their backups And yet they have two wins somehow..

I get what you're saying but you're wrong It is dumb luck the way the ball balanced on the kickoff getting a guy open and then it being caught it just happens but I'm not gonna sit here and keep blaming the coach and then somehow giving Cleveland their flowers I wanna stay here right now and tell you there's a lot of undefeated teams right now that are going to have a really big fall and there's a lot of teams right now that are supposed to be better it might be one of them might be the Cowboys the Buccaneers the Rams the Chargers are sitting there on without a win This is just how it works early in the season but this gonna change just like I remember that team that wears that ugly green started off with ten straight wins in 2023...

At least I believe they did And guess what the Cowboys who had a slow start down the stretch found their rhythm The Eagles only won one of their next eight in the Cowboys won the division..

That's just circumstances that's why you have to play all 17 games to find out what teams are really are it comes right down to the end in this league nowadays and some get good luck some get bad luck the Cowboys have had bad bounces they've had bad luck right now it is what it is..
 
No they didn't it simply was luck They left 10 seconds on the clock Anything could have happened I mean the only way that can happen is like three seconds on the clock I remember when Tony Romo one time and there was 11 seconds on the clock and we were at the 21 big long crossing route got us in field goal range and we won that game That's just how it works sometimes you can keep blaming the coach and everything else no the Cleveland Browns simply got lucky because I remember a few weeks ago that same Lamar Jackson through an interception to end the game against the Saints as Saints team that now only has one win against that team.

And sometimes we watch football and it doesn't make sense we beat Washington our only win and they go beat Seattle the Super Bowl champions we can do this all day it was dumb luck what happens in football in those situations you either have some good luck or some bad luck themes either workout or they don't..

So far this year the ball has not been bouncing the Cowboys way Guess if it happened the Cowboys forced five potential turnovers against the Giants we should have beat them but we also had to face them at full strength ready to pounce on us And then everybody else since has faced their backups And yet they have two wins somehow..

I get what you're saying but you're wrong It is dumb luck the way the ball balanced on the kickoff getting a guy open and then it being caught it just happens but I'm not gonna sit here and keep blaming the coach and then somehow giving Cleveland their flowers I wanna stay here right now and tell you there's a lot of undefeated teams right now that are going to have a really big fall and there's a lot of teams right now that are supposed to be better it might be one of them might be the Cowboys the Buccaneers the Rams the Chargers are sitting there on without a win This is just how it works early in the season but this gonna change just like I remember that team that wears that ugly green started off with ten straight wins in 2023...

At least I believe they did And guess what the Cowboys who had a slow start down the stretch found their rhythm The Eagles only won one of their next eight in the Cowboys won the division..

That's just circumstances that's why you have to play all 17 games to find out what teams are really are it comes right down to the end in this league nowadays and some get good luck some get bad luck the Cowboys have had bad bounces they've had bad luck right now it is what it is..
Blue, I read all of this and will have to agree with you. That’s why you play the games. Let’s hope for a better outcome than last week’s game.
 
Blue, I read all of this and will have to agree with you. That’s why you play the games. Let’s hope for a better outcome than last week’s game.
Exactly but 17 games will give you the full picture the Ebbs the flows the UPS the downs and then you come out and you are who you are at the end of the year But all these rankings and people talking about draft spots and who's the best I don't see any clear Super Bowl contenders right now All I see is real parody so remembering that in 2018 we started out 3-8 And we traded for Amari Cooper just one move ended up in the second round of the playoffs That's why I'm saying is too soon to be this critical in this negative we have the whole season in front of us I think we're making improvements we should be undefeated if you look at the offense or we should have no wins if you look at the defense and special teams So we got one win but luckily for us no ones running away with the first goal is to win the division because that guarantees you a playoff spot..
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,585
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top