TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what was I saying before.If the Rams lose and we win, we will be one game back from them...well if the Vikings lose and we win, Rams get HF, but we are 1/2 game in front of the Vikings...:laugh:

Win win for us...unless we lose...:laugh:

zerofill

Reaction score
I said last week that it is about the passes dak does not throw as much as anything. Look at the passes Goff is hitting....... on some f those, the dbs were perfectly positioned, and good just threw a perfect pass. Dak doesn’t attempt those passes....

I guess in a way we are probably lucky he doesn't lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember Stephen McGee? Just an atrocious QB we drafted in the 4th round in 2009. This reminds me of that. Whenever that stiff took the field our "scheme" looked like crap. He couldn't play. Couldn't throw. Couldn't read the field. Had no pocket presence. No arm. Just an empty vessel.

When the QBs ahead of him played in the preseason things were okay to good. Then he'd take the field and our scheme went to crap. Couldn't do anything. It was checkdown city.

Prescott is a rich man's Stephen McGee.

But, in fairness, McGee is probably a decent person.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Remember Stephen McGee? Just an atrocious QB we drafted in the 4th round in 2009. This reminds me of that. Whenever that stiff took the field our "scheme" looked like crap. He couldn't play. Couldn't throw. Couldn't read the field. Had no pocket presence. No arm. Just an empty vessel.

When the QBs ahead of him played in the preseason things were good. Then he'd take the field and our scheme went to crap. Couldn't do anything. It was checkdown city.

Prescott is a rich man's Stephen McGee.

But, in fairness, McGee is probably a decent person.

Did Stephen McGee ever win 11 games in a row and go 13-3? I doubt it.