TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
My goodness, there's going to be over a thousand yards passing between both these quarterbacks this game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I watched these guys laser target that ball on the money with 3 defenders around. Dak sees one defender within 2 yards, and 98.999% of the time that ball isn't getting thrown.
I said last week that it is about the passes dak does not throw as much as anything. Look at the passes Goff is hitting....... on some f those, the dbs were perfectly positioned, and good just threw a perfect pass. Dak doesn’t attempt those passes....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is still getting love from NFL network. He's doing an interview with Irvin on Sunday morning.

I'm sure it will be a hard hitting interview considering the guy asking the questions is the Cowboys' version of their own Ronald McDonald.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We finally got the oline and topmrun game as Romo career was ending.... and we replaced Romo, a very good qb with dak........... no comparison between those two. Romo never had a dominant oline, or a run game that was anything other than just ok for almost all of his career.
2014, same line, better production from rb.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Garrett is to us like how Fisher was to the Rams.

Goff along with the entire offense was looking like a bust under Fisher and have completely done a 180 under McVay.

Get rid of Garrett and Linehan and replace with a young coach with new ideas and I think Dak will come back to life.

Zman5

Reaction score
One thing about Cousins. He'll have a great game then gift you one at the worst time.