TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

blumayne38

Reaction score
Well i cant watch this anymore jealousy has set in and is now at tipping point

JayFord

Reaction score
Rams are like 100 times better than us...wow

Rams arent any better than us....they had the same team with fisher amd couldnt break .500 they bought in an offensive genius and they are now a great team almost overnight

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Watching the Rams offense, it strikes me that Dak could easily run it successfully. It has been nothing but handoffs and short throws to wide open WRs who are so open due to play design. I saw mismatches with LBers stuck covering WRs which never happens in Dallas.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And the thing there is that was exceptional execution by Gurley yes.

But execution also carries with it the element of design.

If the design is horrible and infantile, what good does it serve to criticize poor execution?

kevm3

Reaction score
funny how goff looked like a bust until they changed hcs and now he's one of the best qbs in the league... that and they actually have an aggressive front office

reddyuta

Reaction score
Zeke is a way better pass catcher than Gurley,our idiot coaches just cant get him the ball in space.

Ken

Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the QB. :muttley:
wrong. all you have to do is actually watch him. he is a part of why dak is struggling. And i am not just talking about two plays where he stepped out of bounds.

It is lazy routes and not getting his head around. It is his inability to make a guy miss and make a play.

#4 picks in the draft should do this. Barkley and Gurley both do this.

Open your eyes and stop blindly repeating dumb stuff.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Watching the Rams offense, it strikes me that Dak could easily run it successfully. It has been nothing but handoffs and short throws to wide open WRs who are so open due to play design. I saw mismatches with LBers stuck covering WRs which never happens in Dallas.
Whoa, hold on here young sportsman.

You are almost agreeing with Jerry Jones where he says he is like Goff.