TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wrong. all you have to do is actually watch him. he is a part of why dak is struggling. And i am not just talking about two plays where he stepped out of bounds.

It is lazy routes and not getting his head around. It is his inability to make a guy miss and make a play.

#4 picks in the draft should do this. Barkley and Gurley both do this.

Open your eyes and stop blindly repeating dumb stuff.

You are the one blindly posting dumb stuff. you are going on ignore, as all you do is attack everything I post for some stupid reasons.
You are wrong all the time, I have no use for you. You are a time waster.

Fontaine

Reaction score
But if i trtry and defend our qb i will be repremanded and told it is the tnfb thread LoL

There’s plenty of Dak bash threads, no need to continue that in a thread about a game that has nothing to do with the cowboys.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hard to get 2 yards open when you run to the sticks and turn around.

Notice how they clear out space under neath for their backs and WRs.

Goff is blossoming under the teachings of McVay while Dak is floundering under Garrett. Sad.

btcutter

Reaction score
Watching the Rams offense, it strikes me that Dak could easily run it successfully. It has been nothing but handoffs and short throws to wide open WRs who are so open due to play design. I saw mismatches with LBers stuck covering WRs which never happens in Dallas.

I give you that Rams receivers are open BUT you still need a QB that can throw accurately.

remdak

Reaction score
Well they even get a first down on the dump off to the tight end

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's not their fault that Dak fooled them. Dak fooled most people with his amazing first 24 games of his career.

Actually I was referring to their commitment to Jason Garrett and his grade school offense, a marriage that appears will never end.

After all, Jerry's comfort is what matters.

JayFord

Reaction score
Nobody is going to mention both defenses look like trash especially on third down? Let that be us and the board would meltdown