TNF Thread Vikings vs Rams

Ken

Reaction score
You are the one blindly posting dumb stuff. you are going on ignore, as all you do is attack everything I post for some stupid reasons.
You are wrong all the time, I have no use for you. You are a time waster.
oooooh. That hurts me. What will i do without all of that quality posting.

Don't refute the facts i posted...just go hide. lol

btcutter

Reaction score
Goff May be 10 times better than Dak but nearly every QB on an NFL roster could have made every throw he made on that drive. The TD throw was a beauty and maybe Dak’s inaccuracy gets him there.

Then why is Dak on the roster?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Rams arent any better than us....they had the same team with fisher amd couldnt break .500 they bought in an offensive genius and they are now a great team almost overnight
Are you serious ? Donald , Suh ,brockers ,Peters , Joyner , talib, gurley , Goff , Woods, Kupp , whitworth , cooks, higbe , you’re kidding. They’re loaded with stars.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Im tellin ya.....jared goff rookie year under fisher goff looked like he didnt belong in the nfl
That’s not necessarily true. Much like with Wentz his Rookie season. Most saw the potential without as much success initially. And weren’t as surprised it begin coming together in year 2.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nobody is going to mention both defenses look like trash especially on third down? Let that be us and the board would meltdown

I bet their 3rd down defense would look much better against JG's double curl routes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Norv Turner considered one of the greatest OC with our offense in the 90’s but never had that similar success again. Why? Not as great of talent.

Scheme helps. Talent wins!