TO aggrevating teamates already

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Eagles | Owens Brushes off Douglas
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:01:10 -0700

Ashley Fox, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/29/nfl">Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens was kneeling away from the fray, quiet and alone at practice Tuesday, August 2, when DE Hugh Douglas approached him. Douglas essentially extended his hand to Owens. Owens hardly looked at Douglas as he got up and walked away, leaving the brushed-off Douglas less than happy. "I was just trying to be nice," Douglas said later, after LB Jeremiah Trotter calmed him down, told him to give Owens some time, and promised to talk to the disgruntled wide receiver. "He's in a situation where he's trying to get something done, so he's probably a little upset. In a situation like that, I think the best thing to do is give him some space and let him work it out."

Roughneck

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Eagles | Owens Brushes off Douglas
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:01:10 -0700

Ashley Fox, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/29/nfl">Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens was kneeling away from the fray, quiet and alone at practice Tuesday, August 2, when DE Hugh Douglas approached him. Douglas essentially extended his hand to Owens. Owens hardly looked at Douglas as he got up and walked away, leaving the brushed-off Douglas less than happy. "I was just trying to be nice," Douglas said later, after LB Jeremiah Trotter calmed him down, told him to give Owens some time, and promised to talk to the disgruntled wide receiver. "He's in a situation where he's trying to get something done, so he's probably a little upset. In a situation like that, I think the best thing to do is give him some space and let him work it out."
TO is such a freaking douchebag it's not even funny. As much as I'd like to see Roy Williams be the first player to put a helmet underneath his chin this year, I wouldn't mind it one bit if Dawkins was the first guy once the Eagles go full pads.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Singing a Cowboys tune: Ware, Spears, Canty, cha cha cha!!! Burnett, Henry Ferguson, cha cha cha!!! Bledsoe, Berry-O, MBIII, Tyson Thompson, cha cha cha!!! Rogers, Peterman, Rivera, cha cha cha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Singing a Phillies Tune: Holdouts Holdouts Holdouts cha cha cha, pukin' QBs, empty trophy cases, doors slamming shut, cha cha cha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
T.O. is a crying Baby! What a puss! I love that T.O. is the Iggles' problem. I wonder if T.O. would have walked away from an Andy Reid handshake? Doubt it. What a MARY!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
T.O. HAS B.O. could it be the real reason he is avoiding everyone...LOL...hee Hee

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This guy is the greatest talent at WR since Jerry Rice and he is in trouble of knocking himself out of the HOF and millions of dollars if he keeps this up.

He'll whine and moan and then eventually play. But I bet they are making plans to unload this headache.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
jobberone said:
This guy is the greatest talent at WR since Jerry Rice and he is in trouble of knocking himself out of the HOF and millions of dollars if he keeps this up.

He'll whine and moan and then eventually play. But I bet they are making plans to unload this headache.

The Eagles will keep him just to spite him and make him realize just how much of a clown he really is.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
enough about TO.the guy is a loser.remember,according to BP..Winning is our Business!not TO.

Bobo

Reaction score
TO sounds like the kinda punk who's always just need a good *** whooping.....give it to him Hugh!!! :D

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
You left out the best part of the article - you only posted the KFFL summary. I liked Douglass' comments after he walked away, in a whining voice:

"Where's Joe [Banner]?" Douglas said to no one in particular. "I want to renegotiate for a package of Milk Duds and a box of crackers. And if I don't get it, I'm leaving camp."

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Have I said before how much T.O. makes me sick...Douglas should have kicked his (bleep) I wish players and eagles fans would quit defending him hes not worth it...

1fisher

Reaction score
:D
jksmith269 said:
Have I said before how much T.O. makes me sick...Douglas should have kicked his (bleep) I wish players and eagles fans would quit defending him hes not worth it...

I'm sure SOMEBODY will reply to this thread shortly and make references to our former trouble maker, Irvin............remember the thread a week or so ago???? :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting but seems some Philly fans are more forgiving than we thought...
---------
Owens

The saying in sports is that you're only as good as your last game. Terrell Owens' last game was pretty darn good -- nine catches for 122 yards in the Super Bowl. But that didn't stop Philadelphia fans from booing Owens when he trotted onto the field Wednesday for the first practice of training camp. Philly fans didn't like that he threatened to hold out this summer after playing just one year of his seven-year contract. But the boos didn't last long. By the start of practice a packed grandstand was cheering Owens every time he touched the ball.

Posted by Rick Gosselin http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 12:29 PM (E-mail this entry)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bobo said:
TO sounds like the kinda punk who's always just need a good *** whooping.....give it to him Hugh!!! :D
Where's Michael Westbrook when you need him? :laugh1:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Where is Pheonix Talon when this stuff happens? Something we all knew would happen, yet, he does not rear his head when there is termoil. I think I will make my own comparison list between the Iggs and the Boys. Its called who will get to TO first: 1. Roy williams
2. Hugh Douglas
3. Some crazed Philly fan
4. Andy Reid
5.Donavan Mcnabb

My moneys on Roy.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
jobberone said:

Write it down...T.O. will never stand on the steps of Canton.

T.O. is not H.O.F. material in terms of stats, he's just a good football player with a terrible attitude.

If Drew Pearson isn't in T.O. shouldn't have a chance.

How many rings does T.O. have?

sacase

Reaction score
You know I seriously thought about the TO situation and I feel for the guy. He is arguablly the best reciever in the NFL. He went out of his way to come back to play in the superbowl an ddid extreamly well. The Man is a football player hands down. Now his on and off the field antics have cost him alot of respect, but I have a serious problem with Philly telling him he has a contract and he should honor it. What happens 2 years from now when they decide to cut him for cap reasons? Its not like he can go back to them and say he you guys can't cut me, you signed a contract with me so you should honor it. Will Philly do that? I don't think so. Pay the man his money so he shutsup and plays ball. You MIGHT actually win one instead of being hard headed. I have no doubts TO will sabotage the team some point this year. Oh hey this is a big game and you really need me. Aww man I can't play I am hurt. Remember Key left Tampa on horrible terms but he found a home quickly and has produced for us ever since. Like it or not Owens is the best, everything he talks about he does...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Write it down...T.O. will never stand on the steps of Canton.

T.O. is not H.O.F. material in terms of stats, he's just a good football player with a terrible attitude.

If Drew Pearson isn't in T.O. shouldn't have a chance.

How many rings does T.O. have?

In time, most will forget about Owens' attitude. I don't know whether he's a Hall of Fame receiver yet, but I doubt his attitude keeps him out.