To all Kellen Moore supporters/detractors

Sydla

Reaction score
dude you are off your ROCKER.....find your old fart pills and chill.....No one is comparing him to Romo....relax....it will be oK to see if Moore can play or not.....its not about Romo or Eli.....its about giving this kid a chance and evaluating him....

Well technically, Floaty wants to believe there is now going to be a QB controversy between Romo and Moore.

kazzd58

Reaction score
He's nothing special, small, not a strong arm....not the answer as a backup and certainly not a future starter, which is what this team needs to address..

That deep ball to Dez at end his last interception went from somewhere around 20 yard line to the opponents 20 yard line... And the passes he throws seems to get there with some zip to my eyes.. I'll take a good accurate QB over the prototype that can't throw and in accurate "Cassel"

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

scrawny-arms-rob-lowe-hed-2014.png

Chappy

Reaction score
Lots to like about Kellen IMO who has a decent skill set and awesome quick ball release, the brain fades are gunna happen from kids and he will learn from this as Cassell is a lost cause and useless so no use keeping him next year.

Give Moore a heap of time with the offense over the Pre season as our bonafide backup and then judge him, as kicking him now in his 1st ever NFL game against a sold Jets D is just childish and he deserves a chance and decent go.

I honestly like him and think he does have a future at the top level if given a go, no way he should be cut come seasons end.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Lots to like about Kellen IMO who has a decent skill set and awesome quick ball release, the brain fades are gunna happen from kids and he will learn from this as Cassell is a lost cause and useless so no use keeping him next year.

Give Moore a heap of time with the offense over the Pre season as our bonafide backup and then judge him, as kicking him now in his 1st ever NFL game against a sold Jets D is just childish and he deserves a chance and decent go.

I honestly like him and think he does have a future at the top level if given a go, no way he should be cut come seasons end.

Or the high qb we draft in the 1st round as our bonafide backup.

Chappy

Reaction score
Or the high qb we draft in the 1st round as our bonafide backup.

Who knows who we are drafting or what pick we even have!

No way i think we pass up on Laremy Tunsil IF we have the chance to get him and that is an automatic player to piss off Doug Free right out of Dallas.

This game is won in the trenches and i don't like QB's taken early as the BUST rate is massive.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

No way i think we pass up on Laremy Tunsil IF we have the chance to get him and that is an automatic player to piss off Doug Free right out of Dallas.

This game is won in the trenches and i don't like QB's taken early as the BUST rate is massive.

I trust our scouts. Anyone can bust. QB's bust because they are thrown into the fire and usually haven't much of an OL to protect them. He can sit and learn behind Romo and when ready, work behind a pretty good OL.

Chappy

Reaction score
I trust our scouts. Anyone can bust. QB's bust because they are thrown into the fire and usually haven't much of an OL to protect them. He can sit and learn behind Romo and when ready, work behind a pretty good OL.

Fair points but i am against QB's high.

IF Tunsil is on the boards come our pick it is a no brainer selection IMO.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

How can you say that? We have 4 Number Picks on the OL and a DL made up of young stars.

Yet we are 4-10 because our QB got hurt. We can't pass up a chance for a starting caliber QB for another RT.