To all the Dallas fans that want T.O.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I guarantee that when T.O. finally signs elsewhere...
he's going to be asked about Dallas and what kind of interest was shown in him by the Cowboys and what his thoughts were on becoming a Cowboy...

Instead of answering with some class and responding to the question with a simple answer about why it didn't happen or averting the question because of it's irrelevance...
he will proceed to badmouth the organization in his own little childish way and act like he never wanted to be here in the first place. He will take cheap little T.O. shots at the Dallas Cowboys to try and play off his intial interest in coming here because Dallas did not reciprocate that same interest in return and would not provide him with his payday.

At which point, all of the Dallas fanbase that coveted T.O. this offseason will feel foolish and try to revert back to hating him in their fickle way.
The rest of us will sit back, arms folded, smirking and saying, "Umm Hmm".

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
he's going to be asked about Dallas and what kind of interest was shown in him by the Cowboys and what his thoughts were on becoming a Cowboy...

Instead of answering with some class and responding to the question with a simple answer about why it didn't happen or averting the question because of it's irrelevance...
he will proceed to badmouth the organization in his own little childish way and act like he never wanted to be here in the first place. He will take cheap little T.O. shots at the Dallas Cowboys to try and play off his intial interest in coming here because Dallas did not reciprocate that same interest in return and would not provide him with his payday.

At which point, all of the Dallas fanbase that coveted T.O. this offseason will feel foolish and try to revert back to hating him in their fickle way.

What happens if Dallas does indeed sign TO?

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Then his best friend in the world, his biggest supporter, would say ____ you, TO. Dallas will be the last place he bad talks. TO is not going to throw his cheerleader off his team---Not one as loud and as vocal as the Playmaker can be. Keep grasping.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Then I will be incorrect in my prediction, but not wrong in my pessimism.
Once a punk, always a punk when it comes to T.O.:D

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Zippy Speedster said:
Then his best friend in the world, his biggest supporter, would say ____ you, TO. Dallas will be the last place he bad talks. TO is not going to throw his cheerleader off his team---Not one as loud and as vocal as the Playmaker can be. Keep grasping.
Some of you will never learn.
T.O. cares about one person... himself. That's it.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Then I will be incorrect in my prediction, but not wrong in my pessimism.
Once a punk, always a punk when it comes to T.O.:D

Could be but I had to ask.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

OK, what if TO signs with us? :D

kapolani

Reaction score
bottom line.

He can change the complexion of the game.

Bring him in.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
completely against it. everything in me tells me its wrong. i'm guessing most fans over 30 feel the same way.:thumbup:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Didn't he already state he's not a big BP fan at all ?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Mods need to make an All T.O. ALL THE TIME section ......... I think the anti T.O. crowd starts more threads about the jerk than the pro T.O. crowd does ...........

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:

There will be wailing, breast-beating and gnashing of teeth.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Alexander said:
There will be wailing, breast-beating and gnashing of teeth.

And once he starts pulling his stunts it will get much louder!!!! It is not a matter of if but when

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Owens won't be bad mouthing anyone, cause he knows his friend Mike Irvin
is a Cowboy. And out of respect for him, T.O. will say nothing to trash us
but I think he signs with Dallas any ways

Doomsday101

Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Owens won't be bad mouthing anyone, cause he knows his friend Mike Irvin
is a Cowboy. And out of respect for him, T.O. will say nothing to trash us
but I think he signs with Dallas any ways

That is a joke TO has never shown respect to anyone at anytime. Because of Mike he is going to be a good boy? :lmao2: