To all the Dallas fans that want T.O.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I have a question?

Who is more obsessed with T.O.? The Pro or Anti crowd?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I have a question?

Who is more obsessed with T.O.? The Pro or Anti crowd?

Both sides, I have seen just as many I love TO posting around here as I have seen No TO post.

wileedog

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
he will proceed to badmouth the organization in his own little childish way and act like he never wanted to be here in the first place. He will take cheap little T.O. shots at the Dallas Cowboys to try and play off his intial interest in coming here because Dallas did not reciprocate that same interest in return and would not provide him with his payday.

Who gives a snot?

Does anybody really take anything TO says anymore seriously anyway?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Its sad that he is already the Cowboys biggest star ....... and he isnt on the team :bang2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
wileedog said:
Who gives a snot?

Does anybody really take anything TO says anymore seriously anyway?

Evidently they do which is why both teams he has played for have booted him out of town. They did not get rid of him because of his play and as good as his play is it was not enough to off set his mouth.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Its sad that he is already the Cowboys biggest star ....... and he isnt on the team :bang2:

Star in your eye's an astriod in my eyes

Ashwynn

Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Owens won't be bad mouthing anyone, cause he knows his friend Mike Irvin
is a Cowboy. And out of respect for him, T.O. will say nothing to trash us
but I think he signs with Dallas any ways
Lets think back to summer 2004, Terrell is finally united with his 'best buddy in the world'.

Then fast forward to summer 2005. Terrell turned so fast and viciously on his 'Best buddy' it made my head swim. Saying Mikes his friend, let me finish that sentence for you. Mike is his friend, till mike does something that pisses him off. Theres thats more accurate and complete.

With friends like this, Michael should really watch hims back.

wileedog

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Evidently they do which is why both teams he has played for have booted him out of town. They did not get rid of him because of his play and as good as his play is it was not enough to off set his mouth.

First off, he's talking about if we DONT sign TO. Why would I care what TO spouts off about if he's not even on the team?

Secondly, TO's act is getting old.

Everyone was shocked beyond words when he pulled his antics in SF.

Everyone rolled their eyes and said "there he goes again" when he started up in Philly.

The next time is going to produce a big yawn.

He needs to start doing some stuff ON the field again if he wants to keep the level of attention up.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Star in your eye's an astriod in my eyes

Ok Doom I will stress again ...... I dont like T.O. and dont want him to be a Cowboy ........... but the guy isnt even on the team yet and he has half the board starting threads about him every 2 minutes ........ If that isnt the Star of the Cowboys I dont knowwhat is :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Ok Doom I will stress again ...... I dont like T.O. and dont want him to be a Cowboy ........... but the guy isnt even on the team yet and he has half the board starting threads about him every 2 minutes ........ If that isnt the Star of the Cowboys I dont knowwhat is :laugh1:

I agree we have a lot of threads that are all about TO, I guess we could always get back to all the QB threads that have been started around here.

ZenItRam

Reaction score
TX Cowboy said:
Owens won't be bad mouthing anyone, cause he knows his friend Mike Irvin
is a Cowboy. And out of respect for him, T.O. will say nothing to trash us
but I think he signs with Dallas any ways
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I guarantee that when T.O. finally signs elsewhere...
he's going to be asked about Dallas and what kind of interest was shown in him by the Cowboys and what his thoughts were on becoming a Cowboy...

Instead of answering with some class and responding to the question with a simple answer about why it didn't happen or averting the question because of it's irrelevance...
he will proceed to badmouth the organization in his own little childish way and act like he never wanted to be here in the first place. He will take cheap little T.O. shots at the Dallas Cowboys to try and play off his intial interest in coming here because Dallas did not reciprocate that same interest in return and would not provide him with his payday.

At which point, all of the Dallas fanbase that coveted T.O. this offseason will feel foolish and try to revert back to hating him in their fickle way.
The rest of us will sit back, arms folded, smirking and saying, "Umm Hmm".
And if we do sign him, or you scenario plays out and he doesn't act classless? I'm sure you won't mind others bringing up thsi thread right?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I agree we have a lot of threads that are all about TO, I guess we could always get back to all the QB threads that have been started around here.

I yearn for the Day of a good old fashioned Hutch VS QC war :rolleyes: at least both of those guyswhere actually on the team :laugh2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Tio said:
And if we do sign him, or you scenario plays out and he doesn't act classless? I'm sure you won't mind others bringing up thsi thread right?

I wouldn't personally...I'm against his signing, but if he were to be signed and was a model citizen and we win the Superbowl...Heck I would have Noooo problem saying TO has changed and I was wrong to think he wouldn't change.

But until he does, I'll stand by my decision.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I yearn for the Day of a good old fashioned Hutch VS QC war :rolleyes: at least both of those guyswhere actually on the team :laugh2:

True but neither were good enough to be talked about. The speculation of TO and the good and bad of TO will continue to be a big talking point around here until he is signed be it in Dallas or else where and a big part of it is the fact there are so many different articals and view points out there that helps keep the talk going.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jarv said:
I wouldn't personally...I'm against his signing, but if he were to be signed and was a model citizen and we win the Superbowl...Heck I would have Noooo problem saying TO has changed and I was wrong to think he wouldn't change.

But until he does, I'll stand by my decision.

I agree. If he comes here I will change my tune when TO starts to change his tune. I'm not going to give him the benifet of the doubt he will have to prove himself both on the field and in the locker room.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
he's going to be asked about Dallas and what kind of interest was shown in him by the Cowboys and what his thoughts were on becoming a Cowboy...

Instead of answering with some class and responding to the question with a simple answer about why it didn't happen or averting the question because of it's irrelevance...

At which point, all of the Dallas fanbase that coveted T.O. this offseason will feel foolish and try to revert back to hating him in their fickle way.
The rest of us will sit back, arms folded, smirking and saying, "Umm Hmm".

Im on your side but lets not get into name calling. I am getting angry at some of the name calling the TO lovers are using, so got to be fair and say we should take the high ground.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

......so?

I think some of the posters in the Anti-TO Group don't think those of us in the Pro-TO Group know what we're getting ourselves into. Oh we know. In fact, because we are more interested in him and have done a little more research, we know better than most of y'all do. We know all of the risks, all of the downsides, etc. Yet we're still not only willing to take him on but are actually hoping to do so. Curious......

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
That is a joke TO has never shown respect to anyone at anytime. Because of Mike he is going to be a good boy? :lmao2:

I think that's where you are wrong, Irvin went to bat for T.O. durin his
whole war with the Eagles, Irvin defended Owens in every regard, so
I think Owens will return the favor to his friend and not say anything
bad bout his former team