To all you 'Romosexuals'

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Anyone thinking this was on Dak is either not right in the head (and they dont know it) and may need more help than this forum can provide or they are just Dak haters and are doing this intentionally.

So silly and transparent.

landroverking

Reaction score
The only way we win is if drives that end in FG ends in TD.
There is no way of knowing if Romo would have made a difference.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo too would've been down 21-3. LEt Romo go. Romo has moved on and is worried about his future. You guys should do the same.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Why even poke a sleeping bear. The Romo should start over Dak crowd has been making themselves look silly all season. Just let them be they are upset their feelings are hurt leave them alone!

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This wasn't on Dak and Romo wouldn't have won the game either. This was squarely on the D and our anemic front 7. I know you love him, but sometimes if you love someone, you have to set him free. LOL

Dont worry, some morons will be telling us to draft a WR to compliment Dez next year or a TE to take over for Witten in the first round.

Now I would NEVER go back and trade out Zeke, but what happened Sunday is the prime reason many of us have been clamoring for defense. You can have all the shiny pieces of offense you want, but when you cant stop the Rogers, Bradys, Matt Ryans of the world on the last drive in the playoffs, you arent winning the SB.

sean10mm

Reaction score
I don't think the loss was Dak's fault necessarily, but I think we win with Tony.

Based on what? His stellar 2-4 playoff record? Or the fact that he never hit 300 yards and 3 TDs in a playoff game, which Dak did? Or his robust health that collapses the second he takes a bump in a preseason game?

Romo sure as hell isn't running in that 2 point conversion like a fullback without dying.

Romo sure as hell isn't preventing the penalties and drops that killed the first offensive drives of the Cowboys while Green Bay ran up the score.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Based on what? His stellar 2-4 playoff record? Or the fact that he never hit 300 yards and 3 TDs in a playoff game, which Dak did? Or his robust health that collapses the second he takes a bump in a preseason game?

Romo sure as hell isn't running in that 2 point conversion like a fullback without dying.

Romo sure as hell isn't preventing the penalties and drops that killed the first offensive drives of the Cowboys while Green Bay ran up the score.
Romo probably puts that ball to Dez in the first quarter in the right spot. It's a touchdown, not a field goal, and totally changes the complexion of the game.

He also doesn't throw that INT on the bubble screen.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Romo probably puts that ball to Dez in the first quarter in the right spot. It's a touchdown, not a field goal, and totally changes the complexion of the game.

He also doesn't throw that INT on the bubble screen.
He'd probably throw a couple though. If he had a history in the playoffs I'd probably agree with you but we've lost plenty of playoff games with Tony and he hasn't played in over a year.

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
He'd probably throw a couple though. If he had a history in the playoffs I'd probably agree with you but we've lost plenty of playoff games with Tony and he hasn't played in over a year.

Wrong, He didn't throw an interception the last time he was in the playoffs. W

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He had 4 TDs, 0 INTs and a 9.7 YPA in the 2014 playoffs...

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He had 4 TDs, 0 INTs and a 9.7 YPA in the 2014 playoffs...
Everyone keeps bringing that year up but I have many other playoff games and elimination games to look at. Nobody knows if that's the Tony we would have gotten. He hadn't played in over a year and didn't look great in the last meaningful game he played in. He was also better in 2014 because of the running game. If we would have stayed with the running game Sunday we would have had a better chance at winning. Have no idea why they thought throwing the ball everywhere was a good idea. Zeke was well rested. He should have been used more. Run him down their throat.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Everyone keeps bringing that year up but I have many other playoff games and elimination games to look at. Nobody knows if that's the Tony we would have gotten. He hadn't played in over a year and didn't look great in the last meaningful game he played in. He was also better in 2014 because of the running game. If we would have stayed with the running game Sunday we would have had a better chance at winning. Have no idea why they thought throwing the ball everywhere was a good idea. Zeke was well rested. He should have been used more. Run him down their throat.
We know exactly what Tony we would have gotten, we saw him in Philly. I don't care what he did 7-8 years ago, it's irrelevant. Just the same way that Matt Cassel's one good year with the Pats was irrelevant when we signed him, what Tony did or didn't do in the playoffs that long ago has no bearing on what he would have done this year.

He had a better running game this year than 2014...

Part of throwing the ball so much was on Dak. The pick on the screen was a run-pass option, and he chose the pass. That's on your QB.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We know exactly what Tony we would have gotten, we saw him in Philly. I don't care what he did 7-8 years ago, it's irrelevant. Just the same way that Matt Cassel's one good year with the Pats was irrelevant when we signed him, what Tony did or didn't do in the playoffs that long ago has no bearing on what he would have done this year.

He had a better running game this year than 2014...

Part of throwing the ball so much was on Dak. The pick on the screen was a run-pass option, and he chose the pass. That's on your QB.
Philly? That was a scrimmage. He wasn't even touched. And they got him out of that game fast. They know he's fragile...didn't want to take a chance.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Philly? That was a scrimmage. He wasn't even touched. And they got him out of that game fast. They know he's fragile...didn't want to take a chance.
Please, the Eagles didn't play it as a scrimmage, and him being fragile has absolutely nothing to do with how well he could/would have played against GB.

Gator88

Reaction score
That's why when Dak played, he only scored 3 in an entire quarter? They took him out of that game because if he kept scoring tds, they'd have to face uncomfortable questions.