To all you 'Romosexuals'

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Why when there wasn't any danger of that in a scrimmage?
Because they saw how they went after Dak. They didn't go after Tony like that. All Tony did mainly was pass pass pass. He was trying to get into a rhythm. After that TD they got him out. When Tony was in the game it was just like a scrimmage. You can't tell anything about Tony when he wasn't pressured and wasn't hit.

Gator88

Reaction score
Because they saw how they went after Dak. They didn't go after Tony like that. All Tony did mainly was pass pass pass. He was trying to get into a rhythm. After that TD they got him out. When Tony was in the game it was just like a scrimmage. You can't tell anything about Tony when he wasn't pressured and wasn't hit.
You seriously think Philly started taking it easy when Romo went in? That makes absolutely no sense, what we saw was the difference in a veteran QB knowing a lot more than the rookie especially against a defense he'd played against many times.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Everyone keeps bringing that year up but I have many other playoff games and elimination games to look at. Nobody knows if that's the Tony we would have gotten. He hadn't played in over a year and didn't look great in the last meaningful game he played in. He was also better in 2014 because of the running game. If we would have stayed with the running game Sunday we would have had a better chance at winning. Have no idea why they thought throwing the ball everywhere was a good idea. Zeke was well rested. He should have been used more. Run him down their throat.
Amen.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo probably puts that ball to Dez in the first quarter in the right spot. It's a touchdown, not a field goal, and totally changes the complexion of the game.

He also doesn't throw that INT on the bubble screen.
He also doesn't run the ball and more than likely throws at least one gut wrenching INT. Bottom line is, 300 yards passing and over a 100% passer rating should not get the finger pointed at you. It's pathetic.

haleyrules

Reaction score
He also doesn't run the ball and more than likely throws at least one gut wrenching INT. Bottom line is, 300 yards passing and over a 100% passer rating should not get the finger pointed at you. It's pathetic.
Amen. The loss is 100% on the Coaching staff and the Defense. Tony is not and never will be a Playoff performer. It's sad that any Cowboy fan would blame the QB...unless he was also playing Defense OR calling his own plays...maybe he would have handed the ball to Elliott a few more times.

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
dak scored all his points when they were playing soft coverage. Last drive of the game he couldn't deliver, can't believe ppl don't see this.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Amen. The loss is 100% on the Coaching staff and the Defense. Tony is not and never will be a Playoff performer. It's sad that any Cowboy fan would blame the QB...unless he was also playing Defense OR calling his own plays...maybe he would have handed the ball to Elliott a few more times.
We should have ran the ball right down GB's throat.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
This wasn't on Dak and Romo wouldn't have won the game either. This was squarely on the D and our anemic front 7. I know you love him, but sometimes if you love someone, you have to set him free. LOL

Who's fault was it when we were getting rocked in the playoffs with All Pro defensemen like Ware and Ratliff? Seems to always be something with this team. No defense, then we get Ware... no QB, then we get Romo... no WR, then we get TO, then Dez... no O-line, then we get the Big 3... back to no defense... What's next?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I didn't blame Dak for anything.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Romo probably puts that ball to Dez in the first quarter in the right spot. It's a touchdown, not a field goal, and totally changes the complexion of the game.

He also doesn't throw that INT on the bubble screen.

Romo doesnt even get us to the playoffs because he gets injured in preseason. Any other discussion beyond that is moot.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This wasn't on Dak and Romo wouldn't have won the game either. This was squarely on the D and our anemic front 7. I know you love him, but sometimes if you love someone, you have to set him free. LOL

Both Romo and Dak would both win the game if anyone but Jason Garrett was the head coach.

starman22

Reaction score
Anyone thinking this was on Dak is either not right in the head (and they dont know it) and may need more help than this forum can provide or they are just Dak haters and are doing this intentionally.

So silly and transparent.

I think the only reason you would hear this now is because we heard it about Romo every time. No excuses. Not Crayton's all around suckiness that day. Not the defense. Not Murray's fumble. Not bad calls. Not pathetic o-line play (Minnesota). It always came back to being Romo's fault. I believe people are just kind of paying back now.

Not that I am, I love having Dak. I also loved having Romo and could never understand the blind and unbelievable hatred some had for him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think the only reason you would hear this now is because we heard it about Romo every time. No excuses. Not Crayton's all around suckiness that day. Not the defense. Not Murray's fumble. Not bad calls. Not pathetic o-line play (Minnesota). It always came back to being Romo's fault. I believe people are just kind of paying back now.

Not that I am, I love having Dak. I also loved having Romo and could never understand the blind and unbelievable hatred some had for him.

I can tell you about it because I stuck up for Romo for 10 years. Was all over Crayton stopping on the route, dez Fumble, ect...ect...

Nothing to do with hatred for Romo, its just the love of the Cowboys. And a few could tell right away how good Dak was. It was VERY VERY obvious to a few. And with Romo being old and brittle and the future really being now, it was the perfect transition. Romo rotted on the bench for 4 years while we had to watch Testicle Verde and Bledslow muck it up. No way did I want that for Dak.

And we saw the results. So at the end of the day the Dak people were just plain right. Not hate, just right.

And you will see the fruits of it going forward as we will be able to trade Romo for some decent picks. And get rid of the salary. All this because we went with Dak. And not to mention the incredible season. May have been a championship if it hadnt been for Howdy Doody panicking and going brain dead on the coaching like he always does.

erod

Reaction score
Win that game with a healthy Romo. No doubt.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Win that game with a healthy Romo. No doubt.

Still crying like a little baby for Romo eh? LOL

Could have you have been any more wrong on Prescott? Looks like your hero will be toast soon. Maybe he can fetch us a nice draft pick.

And your other hero Howdy Doody blew the in game management once again and panicked down the stretch to lose us the Packers game.

And no doubt both QB's win that game if your hero Howdy Doody isnt the coach.

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
Still crying like a little baby for Romo eh? LOL

Could have you have been any more wrong on Prescott? Looks like your hero will be toast soon. Maybe he can fetch us a nice draft pick.

And your other hero Howdy Doody blew the in game management once again and panicked down the stretch to lose us the Packers game.

And no doubt both QB's win that game if your hero Howdy Doody isnt the coach.
Typical lame babble with absolutely no substance whatsoever.