TO at it again...

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Check back, most of my posts came at the same time, not spread out...

whatever...nevermind...I don't see any reason for this...

I WASN'T AROUND!

Better????
Oh, that makes it alright then.

:rolleyes:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think we can get off each other and start talking about football do all the battles in PM and the smack talk zone

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ben and Dallas....if you guys got beef with each other...then take it up via PMs....leave it off the main board

Furthermore for others, could we not bad talk the other site please

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Tenkamenin said:
Garcia is an underrated QB. Being in the Bay and watching the guy I was always impressed with his play. He just had the heart of a lion, he's what Jake Plummer should've been. He makes great decisions he can run the football well, I believe in 2000 he ran for over 400 with 4TD's to go with his 30+ TD season. He's also great at improvising and he doesn't make much careless mistakes. You got to love the guy in the 4th quarter also, he has the intangibles.

Have to agree with you Tenk.

It wasn't always pretty but Garcia got it done.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
BEASToftheEAST said:
...Because he refused to throw him the ball every play.

I knew Jeff in JC, I played football with him at Gavilan college in 89-90. If he's gay, then he has a strange way of showing it. Dude was a chick magnet, he was hittin the ladies left and right.

If you ask me, TO isn't the most macho of fellas either... Why does he always have lip gloss on and insist on wearing tights?

Hey Beast,

I've heard mixed reports about Garcia. Gay, straight, and there is the bi angle. Whatever the case may be its his choice and his business. As much as I despisded him for the success he brought to the 9'ers he's always been a class guy.

Even if he has had a few before getting behing the wheel

Also, you do know that you lose about 10 credibility points by posting from Chico St. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ben and Dallas....if you guys got beef with each other...then take it up via PMs....leave it off the main board

Furthermore for others, could we not bad talk the other site please
Awww shucks BP, we were just having a little fun...