TO at it again...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bluefin said:
Owens is at least telling the truth aout McNabb's accuracy problems.

To have not broken the 60% barrier in four full seasons as the starter in a WCO is fugly.

No, he isn't the most accurate of QB's.

Didn't Aikman say that and some labeled him a racist?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RW31 said:
Per around the horn, TO said mcnabbs accuracy ain't too good and called garcia gay...

OK - show me where he lied.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
I despise TO as much as the next Cowboy fan. But, hey, if it walks like a duck...

garciaflexing.jpg

:D

Roughneck

Reaction score
Terrell Owens exact quote (as just stated on I, Max) when asked about Garcia being gay:

"If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly it's a rat."

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
I despise TO as much as the next Cowboy fan. But, hey, if it walks like a duck...

garciaflexing.jpg

:D

well if he's gay then he will like RW getin in his face and givin him a good hard hit and puttin him on his A**
LOL

Ben_n_austin111

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Why on EARTH would I be banned?

My name does not begin with Ben. :D

And thanks... !

Oh...that's right. You started your own site.

I know it's got to be hard keeping up with all 3 members, but how is everybody over there?

Roughneck

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:

I know it's got to be hard keeping up with all 3 members, but how is everybody over there?
DAAAAAAAAAAMN

:eek:

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
I dont think he was saying Garcia as a person. I think he was just talking about Gay people in general.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Funny, AJM and Arm were bo where to be found when kearse's injury was thought to be serious, and now they are completely silent...

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Funny, AJM and Arm were bo where to be found when kearse's injury was thought to be serious, and now they are completely silent...

It's called a life...I havn't been around...

Let me read the thread and I will get back to you on this one.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ben_n_austin said:

You're bad Benjamin.

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

Dude, you're 17 and have over 1,400 posts on a Message Board of a team you do not even like. Do not even try to play the Life card as you sure as hell don't have one.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

Your the last person that san play the life excuse. You were here when you found out the kearse injury wasn't serious.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Dude, you're 17 and have over 1,400 posts on a Message Board of a team you do not even like. Do not even try to play the Life card as you sure as hell don't have one.

Considering I post here as much as I post there (two windows you know...)...

Here is the article I found about this issue, I look for another one.

Owens dances around questions about sex

Playboy asked the Eagles receiver about his former quarterback - and gave him a chance to slam the NFL. "We're almost like slaves, like robots," he said.

BETHLEHEM, Pa. - Terrell Owens gives some fascinating and potentially inflammatory answers to questions posed by Playboy in the September issue of the men's magazine that will hit newsstands Friday.

The most controversial answer from the Eagles' newest receiver was about Jeff Garcia, his former teammate and quarterback with the San Francisco 49ers. Owens was critical of Garcia's ability before and after he left the 49ers, but Playboy's question was not about the quarterback's on-field performance.

The question: Jeff Garcia "has denied media rumors he's gay. What do you think?"

Owens' response: "Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat."

Exactly what he meant by "my boy" is not clear. Owens is single and does not have any children, according to the Eagles' media guide.

Playboy followed up by asking what would happen if an NFL player came out of the closet and admitted he was gay.

"I probably wouldn't say anything right off the bat," Owens said. "I'd just see what everyone else has to say. I'd probably keep my distance and, hopefully, he would keep his. If it was a guy who was helping us win ball games, hey, I'd have no problem with it. He can do what he wants to do outside of my everyday life."

Owens also complained about the restrictions being placed on the players by the NFL, and he said that the negative perception about him was created by the media in the Bay Area.

"In the NBA, you've got guys who get wristbands with their numbers or initials or whatever on them," Owens said. "We can't do any of that. We can't have any personality, no individuality. We're almost like slaves, like robots."

Owens on the public perception of him: "[It] has been tarnished by what the Bay Area media put out there. Dude, I'm a great guy. I'm a nice guy."

Perhaps his funniest line came when he was asked to compare the touchdown celebrations of Cincinnati's Chad Johnson and New Orleans' Joe Horn last season. Owens said Johnson's sign plea was original, and Horn's cell phone call was a cheap imitation of Owens' famous Sharpie celebration.

"[Johnson] knew what everybody was expecting, and he flipped the script, saying 'Please don't fine me,' " Owens said. "But Joe Horn was basically being a copycat; you can call him Kinko's."

AJM1613

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Your the last person that san play the life excuse. You were here when you found out the kearse injury wasn't serious.

...because I just woke up... :D

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Considering I post here as much as I post there (two windows you know...)...
Thanks for not only proving my point but taking it to a much higher level.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Ben_n_austin said:

Listen up.

I was part owner in DCC. I admin'd the site. It got to be pretty tedious after a while and I didnt have the time to put into it anymore. I then requested the other owners buy me out. Which they did.

Your crying because I got tired of your antics over at DCC and banned you. Its happened here many times and it happened there. Its nothing to get the fro all freaked up about. :D

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Thanks for not only proving my point but taking it to a much higher level.

Check back, most of my posts came at the same time, not spread out...

whatever...nevermind...I don't see any reason for this...

I WASN'T AROUND!

Better????

Reaction score
...Because he refused to throw him the ball every play.

I knew Jeff in JC, I played football with him at Gavilan college in 89-90. If he's gay, then he has a strange way of showing it. Dude was a chick magnet, he was hittin the ladies left and right.

If you ask me, TO isn't the most macho of fellas either... Why does he always have lip gloss on and insist on wearing tights?