TO Interview Video....

clayman

Reaction score
You do realize that he wasn't asked a question about the Mexico trip don't you? TO HIMSELF brought it up then responded with the crocodile tears yhou see in that video....to not see this as pure self promotion especially when asked about backing his QB he said with a straight face that he always has had good relationships with his QBs (though in the media and his book he called Garcia a homo as well as punking McNabb for throwing up during the Super Bowl and not being in shape...basically exonerating himself over McNabb or his Eagles team for the reason they lost.....now he's all about team and you BUY THAT???) .....someone needs smelling salts.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
clayman;1904942 said:
You do realize that he wasn't asked a question about the Mexico trip don't you? TO HIMSELF brought it up then responded with the crocodile tears yhou see in that video....to not see this as pure self promotion especially when asked about backing his QB he said with a straight face that he always has had good relationships with his QBs (though in the media and his book he called Garcia a homo as well as punking McNabb for throwing up during the Super Bowl and not being in shape...basically exonerating himself over McNabb or his Eagles team for the reason they lost.....now he's all about team and you BUY THAT???) .....someone needs smelling salts.

Get lost TO hater! ithout his 15 TD's this season your sselfish wouldn't have been watching a playoff game.

clayman

Reaction score
what does one thing have to do with another....regardless of his me first 'tude which has always been there since he gave himself the nickname and persona of TO...he's still a helluva WR and the best on our team....great athletes can be deuschebags too and vice versa....to buy anything from this guy that he is team oriented and doesn't put himself first is a laugh....no one can doubt his work ethic, conditioning, and talent on the field....but that doesn't have to equate to him being a choir boy......lighten up Francis.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
clayman;1905006 said:
what does one thing have to do with another....regardless of his me first 'tude which has always been there since he gave himself the nickname and persona of TO...he's still a helluva WR and the best on our team....great athletes can be deuschebags too and vice versa....to buy anything from this guy that he is team oriented and doesn't put himself first is a laugh....no one can doubt his work ethic, conditioning, and talent on the field....but that doesn't have to equate to him being a choir boy......lighten up Francis.

ok, so you do recognize hes a great WR. so if u dont have anything constructive to say about him as a person , you should just limit to wut i bolded. while in dallas he has demonstrated the opposite of wut ur barking about him, past is in the past....move on.

cry me a river...

clayman

Reaction score
agreed but nor should one bend over for him due to the river cry he just did and annoint him a class act and the ultimate team player...didn't know there were guidelines to expressing one's opinion.....gotcha now....no dissention and curb one's thoughts to solely back up others....Bet.

wxcpo

Reaction score
That to me showed TO as a classy guy who cares about his QB and his team. My only fear is he's gonna want to be secure for the rest of his career and hold out this offseason for alot more cash. I'd say if it doesn't break the bank Jerry should wrap this guy up for the remainder of his career.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
clayman;1904942 said:

So who else does tha leave besides Romo that "he's always had good relationships with"?? I'm afraid I am not buying the moment as a self promotion. What exactly has he promoted or better yet, what has he gained from that?? Next.