TO Meets Marcus Washington

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Smw75Mmt.gif

Hahaha! To be fair our defense does this to people alot!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
LOL.
http://img397.*************/img397/7048/tonydixonhit031gz7ku.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess you forgot who took TO out for part of the year.:D

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
otero1 said:
LOL.

Poor poor little Commander troll ............. gets shown up no matter what they do :lmao2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
otero1 said:
LOL.

Man!!! That ball "popped" out Brunells hand better than vpr532's popcorn sig.
:lmao2:

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Smw75Mmt.gif

Hahaha! To be fair our defense does this to people alot!

Now that's some poor trolling!!!!!!1 You must have way to much time on your hands!!!!!!!11

You really think anybody is going to care if they see him getting killed in a Eagle jersey?

At least think a little before you post.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
BAZ said:
Now that's some poor trolling!!!!!!1 You must have way to much time on your hands!!!!!!!11

You really think anybody is going to care if they see him getting killed in a Eagle jersey?

At least think a little before you post.

Well he's your player now...and he's gonna have a target on his back next year! Better hope it turns out better then *ahem* Galloway.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Poor poor little Commander troll ............. gets shown up no matter what they do :lmao2:

Its just a little friendly bantering. As for getting shown up...poetic justice here for the heartbreaking pass we allowed to Crayton last year.

TaylorHit.gif

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
Well he's your player now...and he's gonna have a target on his back next year! Better hope it turns out better then *ahem* Galloway.
It already has....We didn't give up two first round picks for him

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
RiggoForever said:

You're not very good at this game. I have no doubt TO will perform better then Galloway.

Which is a lot less "hope" then you have for Taylor not getting locked up or Brunell not getting injured.

Troll rating 4/10

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I've got more ammo than anyone but I can't post it:laugh:....

oh well......

After over a decade of being punted around stadium from stadium your "ammo" must be from the 80's :lmao2:

E-Dog Night

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm going to have to bust on my fellow Commanders fan here...that's not Marcus Washington tackling TO, it's Sean Taylor. This is a fairly well-known play, so to not know who it was is just inexcusable.

Can't stand trolls, no matter who they root for. But if you're going to do it, at least get your facts straight.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Can we have a "Troll Zone" just for these new Skins trolls? (I'm not talking about Wheat or KB or Om... just these foolish newbs brought over here by the TO signing.)

E-Dog Night

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Can we have a "Troll Zone" just for these new Skins trolls? (I'm not talking about Wheat or KB or Om... just these foolish newbs brought over here by the TO signing.)

They get special avatars over at Extremeskins, such as the masochistic clown or the guy with his head up his ***. My personal favorite is Bronco Billy.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
E-Dog Night said:
They get special avatars over at Extremeskins, such as the masochistic clown or the guy with his head up his ***. My personal favorite is Bronco Billy.

Yes, but considering ES is one of the worst moderated, least knowledgeable, ansd useless boards on the internet, me thinks we wont be following their example.