TO needs to clear his head

BHendri5

Reaction score
some of you have gotten close to the real issue (FORCED PASSES and GIVING THE BALL TO BABER!!!).

The others that want to blame T.O., are waaaay off as usual, they act like the guy cannot get upset if he is not involved in the game early and often.

I've said this since the begining of his signing that he is like a franchise RB, youhave to get him the ball early and often throughout the game, he gets stronger and stronger as the game goes along.

The thing that gets Romo into trouble, 1. is that he knows T.O. is his biggest playmaker, and number 1 option, a gamebreaker. 2. Witten is his next option. 3.Barber, Crayton, Hurd Fasano and the others.

Garrett and Wade knows this as well, obviously.

I have been watching and counting Romo's Ints, as this season and I have taped all the games except the NFLN, but I saw that game and I will see this Saturday's game.

Romo's Ints happens because he constantly forces the ball to T.O. or Witten, yes, he has thrown Ints trying to fit the ball into Witten as well.
Wit all the receptions that those 2 guys have between them you can divide all 15/16 Ints between those 2 guys.

I have been saying that Romo needs to stop forcing those balls to Owens and Witten and hit Crayton, Hurd, Fasano, Barber, Curtis and Austin when they are in the game. Those guys are always running open, I have seen it over and over and over, but yet Romo continues to look them off and wait on Witten and T.O., and the defenses and their respective coordinators have noticed that, that is why they are able to triple team T.O. and double Witten or vice versa because they know that Romo is stuck on making big plays with those guys.

The times when you see Romo go to the other guys, they also make big play catches because the defenses do not focus on them.

With saying all that, yesterday's game lay squarely at the feet of Garrett and Romo.

I like Romo, he is the first QB on a Cowboys team that has been my favorite player, besides a RB or WR.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
good observation. romo needs to improve this for next year.

too many forces to barber (some shoudl have been pick-6s)

yesterday was pathetic forcing to crybaby TO.

this is why JASON is a liability (especially with Wade Wilson suspended for 6 games for self-medicating his impotence with illegal substances). GARRETT needs to reel in romo and ESTABLISH THE RUN.

really frustrating.

BHendri5;1840150 said:
some of you have gotten close to the real issue (FORCED PASSES and GIVING THE BALL TO BABER!!!).

The others that want to blame T.O., are waaaay off as usual, they act like the guy cannot get upset if he is not involved in the game early and often.

I've said this since the begining of his signing that he is like a franchise RB, youhave to get him the ball early and often throughout the game, he gets stronger and stronger as the game goes along.

The thing that gets Romo into trouble, 1. is that he knows T.O. is his biggest playmaker, and number 1 option, a gamebreaker. 2. Witten is his next option. 3.Barber, Crayton, Hurd Fasano and the others.

Garrett and Wade knows this as well, obviously.

I have been watching and counting Romo's Ints, as this season and I have taped all the games except the NFLN, but I saw that game and I will see this Saturday's game.

Romo's Ints happens because he constantly forces the ball to T.O. or Witten, yes, he has thrown Ints trying to fit the ball into Witten as well.
Wit all the receptions that those 2 guys have between them you can divide all 15/16 Ints between those 2 guys.

I have been saying that Romo needs to stop forcing those balls to Owens and Witten and hit Crayton, Hurd, Fasano, Barber, Curtis and Austin when they are in the game. Those guys are always running open, I have seen it over and over and over, but yet Romo continues to look them off and wait on Witten and T.O., and the defenses and their respective coordinators have noticed that, that is why they are able to triple team T.O. and double Witten or vice versa because they know that Romo is stuck on making big plays with those guys.

The times when you see Romo go to the other guys, they also make big play catches because the defenses do not focus on them.

With saying all that, yesterday's game lay squarely at the feet of Garrett and Romo.

I like Romo, he is the first QB on a Cowboys team that has been my favorite player, besides a RB or WR.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
EVERY QB forces throws to certain players....

yeah only Romo is guilty of trying to get the ball to his playmaker
YEAH, OK! :rolleyes:

Romo is throwing INT's because he is trying to get the ball to TO.... I havent heard that one yet... until now

That INT... you know the pass that was intended for TO is a play that has worked for us often.... but he was forcing it that time... uh no.

Give credit to Dawkins... he READ and MADE the play. It happens

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
YoMick;1840442 said:
EVERY QB forces throws to certain players....

yeah only Romo is guilty of trying to get the ball to his playmaker
YEAH, OK! :rolleyes:

Romo is throwing INT's because he is trying to get the ball to TO.... I havent heard that one yet... until now

That INT... you know the pass that was intended for TO is a play that has worked for us often.... but he was forcing it that time... uh no.

Give credit to Dawkins... he READ and MADE the play. It happens
we scored 2 FGs yesterday, what others do is irrelevant.

the quick right sideline pass (not dawkins) was so glaringly rookie-like-forcing-to-my-star-WR it was pathetic.

plus the pass had no chance at anything but a 3 yard gain or a pick 6

bad risk reward, but then again garrett called it instead of hand-off to barber.

terrible coaching, terrible QB play. this time hand in hand.