To the people saying Zeke is a bully

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Mike Tyson is 5'10. Once he started hitting the weight room, how many people started coming at him? One guy. Green who was on crack and Tyson knocked him out 3 straight times in the street to the point we got this infamous picture

I won't go into detail, but Mike started using his status of a boxer to bully a lot of people...including women. Ever see some of his interviews? Dude was mean. 5'10 ball of anger.

mitch-green.jpg

Fredbeard

Reaction score
1986-11-22 : Mike Tyson (age 20) 5-10, 221¼ lbs Wins World Heavyweight Championship

First 37 Pro Fights (age 18 to 23), 33 Knockouts, 4 unanimous decisions.

Tyson's weight got down to as low as 2012 for some fights.

nintchdbpict000055124552.jpg
That’s weird I was thinking’s my of Tyson too when I read ranching’s post

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Mike Tyson is 5'10. Once he started hitting the weight room, how many people started coming at him? One guy. Green who was on crack and Tyson knocked him out 3 straight times in the street to the point we got this infamous picture

I won't go into detail, but Mike started using his status of a boxer to bully a lot of people...including women. Ever see some of his interviews? Dude was mean. 5'10 ball of anger.

mitch-green.jpg

Well, and four drunk guys who thought it'd be a good idea to steal his tiger.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He's barely 6'1" and 215lbs.... how big of a bully can he be. He's not a very big man, maybe he's just tired of punks messing with him?

PFF and NFL.com lists him at 6-0 and 228, 24/7 sports says 6-0 and 225.

He's a pro football player, he's a lot stronger than the average person, and the 225-228 is with a lower body fat than the average guy also. He gets bashed into, and has to bash into, 300 lb defensive linemen, the average person would be in the hospital for a week if he had a collision with someone that big, or even a 240 lb linebacker.

The average American male is 5-9 and about 198 lbs, so Zeke is a fair amount bigger than the average male, most of which don't lift weights like Zeke does.

But you're probably right that he's tired of people messing with him, there's lots of folks out there who think if they mess with him and he hurts them they'll get paid money to settle the case. That being said, Zeke has to realize that and adjust his behavior accordingly, which it's obvious at this point he hasn't done as much as he needs to.

Always two sides to every story...