Today confirmed to me Jerry does not care about winning

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Snake oil salesmen through and through. Why should I care about this team when the Owner could care less and settles for losing. It was always a fake act that he cared about winning and all he cares about is the dollars he makes from merchandise. Stop supporting this man do not but his tickets, merch, nothing related to the Cowboys until he actually shows he cares about this franchise and not just milking the fans.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm going to laugh my butt off when Jerry finally dies. This dude has gone WAY out of his way chasing the almighty dollar his entire life, and guess what? He can't take a single penny with him to the grave.

Nice job Jerry, now go rot in purgatory.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Screenshot-20240117-192810-Photos.jpg

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
He CARES about winning.

He just doesn’t know HOW to anymore.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This has been obvious for a long time actually. Good to see more fans waking up. Jerry needs to get booed and see that he’s become the villain and an impediment to winning. I don’t think he could handle being widely disparaged and unloved by fans.

12+88=7

Reaction score
He believes the blowout was just an aberration.

He believes that if Dallas had the same situation again this time they would succeed.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Snake oil salesmen through and through. Why should I care about this team when the Owner could care less and settles for losing. It was always a fake act that he cared about winning and all he cares about is the dollars he makes from merchandise. Stop supporting this man do not but his tickets, merch, nothing related to the Cowboys until he actually shows he cares about this franchise and not just milking the fans.
I was still in grad school when I came to this realization. Welcome to the club.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jerry is in the sales and marketing business.

rags747

Reaction score
I'm going to laugh my butt off when Jerry finally dies. This dude has gone WAY out of his way chasing the almighty dollar his entire life, and guess what? He can't take a single penny with him to the grave.

Not very human of you. Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform, ty.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

If there were no cap, Jerry would spend double and triple every other team. Would winning that way make you feel good?

Cotullaguy

Reaction score
I would agree.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif