JayFord

Reaction score
I cant think of a worse coached game and this is what bothers me

Minnesota was a good coaching game excellent if you will

You cant follow that up with what went on out there

these players played well but the coaches my goodness....thats a F- job today

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No, he was hired early January, I believe. Maybe a week to 10 days after our last game.

Jerry being the crap GM he is wasted time by playing footsy with Garrett when he should have fired him immediately.

Yet another dumb decision by one of the league's worse GMs.

Oh shoot, that's right. Instead of firing Garrett he was just going to let his contract expire. Bwahaha its so ridiculous it doesn't sound like it could possibly be true.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I cant think of a worse coached game and this is what bothers me

Minnesota was a good coaching game excellent if you will

You cant follow that up with what went on out there

these players played well but the coaches my goodness....thats a F- job today

Seems to me MM has always been one of those guys who's always trying to prove he's smarter and better. When he has success it's just going to increase the liklihood ood of him trying more outlandish crap.

75boyz

Reaction score
It's starting to reach comic relief proportions. Then there are a few that respond with give it time and my favorite, Garrett culture of 10 years, can't rid the team of that culture in one year.

This is a very poor head coach and staff and it has nothing to do with some residual mystery fall out from the prior regime. This is all on Mayor McCheese.
Period.
He was 11-16-1 before being fired at his last job.
He's 3-7 this year with countless in game blunders that show absolutely no logic in most cases.

Spare me the tired injury excuses.
I'm all aboard team tank BUT with an entirely new staff as well or its moot at this point.

This whole staff sucks.

It wouldn't even surprise me at this point if Jerry promoted His Garrett part II project Moore to HC tomorrow. Lol

Stay Tuned.

The Dallas Excuse Makers will be up shortly...

And I did not like Garrett either, so that's settled as well.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I can't figure Moore out. Dak put up some eye popping numbers last year and was off to a similar season this year, but is that more Dak, Moore, or both?

That series we had after Jaylon's INT from 1st/goal could not have been more poorly designed. Time and time again, we are left questioning *** our OC was doing. Can't just blame players all day for poor execution. The schemes are garbage. He need to go.

Joe Philbin was the OC under MM when they won the SB in 2011, right? Why is he our OL coach instead of OC now?
when jaylon got tackled short of endzone, I said oh no now they wont score lol, and they not only didnt score, they went backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkhound

Reaction score
this was one of the worst losses ever. Last week actually had us thinking, ok couple of returned players, a couple of tweaks, the sky isnt falling and its not quite as horrible as we thought; only to turnaround and have this game make us realize, no, its actually worse.
So true!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that McCarthy might be the greatest interviewee of all time

How the F did this guy get hired.

blue-label-cask.jpg

lf

Mannix

Reaction score
----When MM was hired a friend of mine who is a die hard Packer fan warned me about this. I was hoping he was wrong.

I got that too from several people....they all were dying laughing

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It's starting to reach comic relief proportions. Then there are a few that respond with give it time and my favorite, Garrett culture of 10 years, can't rid the team of that culture in one year.

This is a very poor head coach and staff and it has nothing to do with some residual mystery fall out from the prior regime. This is all on Mayor McCheese.
Period.
He was 11-16-1 before being fired at his last job.
He's 3-7 this year with countless in game blunders that show absolutely no logic in most cases.

Spare me the tired injury excuses.
I'm all aboard team tank BUT with an entirely new staff as well or its moot at this point.

This whole staff sucks.

It wouldn't even surprise me at this point if Jerry promoted His Garrett part II project Moore to HC tomorrow. Lol

Stay Tuned.

The Dallas Excuse Makers will be up shortly...

And I did not like Garrett either, so that's settled as well.

He should....he's the only thing keeping this Schlitz show afloat.....:popcorn:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Imagine Jerry reaffirming his confidence in this coaching staff after a loss like this. And he will.