Today might have been the worst coached game in NFL history

mmohican29

Reaction score
At some point Washington was going to pull away, because they are so far superior coached it’s embarrassing..but I can’t remember a worse coached game, and that’s not even talking about the schemes..but we can list them today

Hard to argue.

But actually there are as many as 3 or 4 other games with equally absurdly horrible coaching decisions THIS SEASON.

No words.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I can't figure Moore out. Dak put up some eye popping numbers last year and was off to a similar season this year, but is that more Dak, Moore, or both?

That series we had after Jaylon's INT from 1st/goal could not have been more poorly designed. Time and time again, we are left questioning *** our OC was doing. Can't just blame players all day for poor execution. The schemes are garbage. He need to go.

Joe Philbin was the OC under MM when they won the SB in 2011, right? Why is he our OL coach instead of OC now?

No OC is going to flourish under Dalton. He isn't good. He might hit the occasional deep ball down the sidelines but other than that, it is nothing but dinks, dunks and screens. Your hands will be tied with that bum as your QB.

75boyz

Reaction score
Hard to argue.

But actually there are as many as 3 or 4 other games with equally absurdly horrible coaching decisions THIS SEASON.

No words.

I referred to this in another post of my own. Today's coaching fiasco wasn't something new that hadn't shown itself before.

Brutally poor coaching in all 3 phases that has occurred on more than one occasion that strongly influenced several losses earlier this year as well.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No OC is going to flourish under Dalton. He isn't good. He might hit the occasional deep ball down the sidelines but other than that, it is nothing but dinks, dunks and screens. Your hands will be tied with that bum as your QB.

Not only that.....but playing w/ 3rd string tackles that can't block....Hell-I'm shocked we scored 16pts against a D-line that has 5 1st rounders. People can blame Kellen all they want.....fact is......he's pretty good when he has some decent people to work with. It will be a shame when he gets let go w/ the rest of this mess of a coaching staff. :(

Cmac

Reaction score
Had this been the local Pee-Wee game.....we may have needed the authorities to come in.
parent-vs-coach.jpg

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Coaching grade F- absolutely a disgrace on a national holiday televised pro football game against your arch rival. Never ever seen it this bad before. Extremely poor coaching...please take the star off of the head coach, he don't deserve it!