Today was the first time...

Frozen700

Reaction score
that i ever...ever! in my life turned off a cowboys game b4 4th quarter...no matter how bad we was losing.....today showed me how pathetic this team is...and our coaches....

in the start of the game...nice job to let our guys play press....but to stop n start playing zone? come on! Then the players were falling all over themselves couldnt tackle or stop the run

Henry is not a corner...when newman is back..please move him

Wade is not a head coach.....

when Romo is back...we will maybe lose 2 more games n finish 11-5......Brad cannot start anymore.....he just cant...regardless if we win the bowl or not...Fire Wade and Stewart ...we were better off with Zimmer of 04 b4 parcells started to ruin him

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2353795 said:
that i ever...ever! in my life turned off a cowboys game b4 4th quarter...no matter how bad we was losing.....today showed me how pathetic this team is...and our coaches....

in the start of the game...nice job to let our guys play press....but to stop n start playing zone? come on! Then the players were falling all over themselves couldnt tackle or stop the run

when Romo is back...we will maybe lose 2 more games n finish 11-5......Brad cannot start anymore.....he just cant...regardless if we win the bowl or not...Fire Wade and Stewart ...we were better off with Zimmer of 04 b4 parcells started to ruin him

Your not alone but your going to take all kinds of heat.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I have to agree. I have never turned a game off either. Im at my moms watching it on the Ticket and I turned it off in the 4th quarter after that 2nd BJ int deep to Owens.

What an embarrassing game. When does the bleeding stop?

Jerry should do something, but he won't.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I almost did the same. I didn't have stayed with them the whole time. Good or bad. But I was so tempted. It almost made me long for the days of Chad Hutchinson again.

I said almost! :(

kbman

Reaction score
Well I didn't turn it off but fox did for me. The I found it online and they switched too.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score

I doubt that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You must be a young'un because there were much darker times in our past. At least this team has some talent. That hasn't always been the case.

Frozen700

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2353944 said:
You must be a young'un because there were much darker times in our past. At least this team has some talent. That hasn't always been the case.

lol yea i am young.......i just miss romo man

djmajestik

Reaction score
kbman;2353837 said:
Well I didn't turn it off but fox did for me. The I found it online and they switched too.

Worth every penny ...... :confused:

802.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score

I know what you mean. I left the sports bar midway through the 3rd. Came home and sputtered through the online feeds for the rest of that debacle.

I disagree that this is an 11-win team. Not happening. this team will be lucky to get 9 and a more realistic finish is 8-8.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Dallas;2353813 said:
I have to agree. I have never turned a game off either. Im at my moms watching it on the Ticket and I turned it off in the 4th quarter after that 2nd BJ int deep to Owens.

What an embarrassing game. When does the bleeding stop?

Jerry should do something, but he won't.

What else can this man do? He's done everything in his power to make this team a winner, and it consistently fails to get done.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I walked out of the sports bar with 5 minutes to go. Been a long time since i've done that.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2354112 said:
I know what you mean. I left the sports bar midway through the 3rd. Came home and sputtered through the online feeds for the rest of that debacle.

I disagree that this is an 11-win team. Not happening. this team will be lucky to get 9 and a more realistic finish is 8-8.

idk i still have faith in Romo